A-Listers.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking about celebrities, does anyone know who the "famous threesome" are?

I've searched for the names without success, even google has blocked them.

I know who they are! There are already 3 articles written, the right one waiting to go out as soon as the anonymity is broken. The big problem in a case like this is so-called "jigsaw identification" in which people piece together bits of information from different sources, thereby identifying the person concerned. That can be a big problem for, say, a victim of rape or sexual assault who are given lifelong anonymity which only they, (or possibly a High Court judge in exceptional cases) can waive. In the case of celeb superinjunctions, they are just there to prevent the sordid details of the indiscretions of the super-rich being put into the public domain. It's nothing other than a gagging order. Mind you, I gag at the thought of those 3 and the frightful collisions that presumably occurred in that swimming pool of olive oil. Trust me, it wasn't extra-virgin! And they didn't need to use lubrication! Sorry I couldn't resists a few tacky puns! People are really barking up the wrong tree about this particular married couple, that's all I'll say!

Last edited:
It really makes some newspaper articles in recent days seem even more stupid. What timing, following the High Court judgement!! Then again, perhaps the media are doing their best to confirm clues for those who don't already know but have suspicions without actually naming and shaming!!

It really makes some newspaper articles in recent days seem even more stupid. What timing, following the High Court judgement!! Then again, perhaps the media are doing their best to confirm clues for those who don't already know but have suspicions without actually naming and shaming!!

Oh, come come now! We all know who they are!

Sorry Julius, I disagree as I've come across people who have absolutely no idea and, frankly, aren't even interested!

It makes me laugh how people have been thinking of Vernon and Tess. This olive oil story pivots around a true A-lister, that's for sure!

It makes me laugh how people have been thinking of Vernon and Tess. This olive oil story pivots around a true A-lister, that's for sure!

Like I said....some people have no interest in this whatsoever whereas others want to know the ins-and-outs with no pun intended!!

I wouldn't swear to it, but a friend in Scotland said in the newspapers there, it was reported as being that well known one-time chairman of Watford FC.

Yes it has been reported in the newspapers here in Scotland as these injunctions has no legal force here.

Even though it has been in the papers here there are still huge numbers who don't know who it is as they have zero interest in it and just don't care!!!

Yes it has been reported in the newspapers here in Scotland as these injunctions has no legal force here.

Even though it has been in the papers here there are still huge numbers who don't know who it is as they have zero interest in it and just don't care!!!

Isn't it ridiculous though Sazza? We're a "United Kingdom" yet the four countries have different rules and regulations!

Can't believe the celebs in this particular instance are wasting so much money on trying to keep it quiet this side of the border! Then again, he has made millions hasn't he?!!

Isn't it ridiculous though Sazza? We're a "United Kingdom" yet the four countries have different rules and regulations!

Can't believe the celebs in this particular instance are wasting so much money on trying to keep it quiet this side of the border! Then again, he has made millions hasn't he?!!

Scotland have always had their own legal system

I'm pretty sure there is an actual sales spike everytime a celebrity name is mentioned on QVC. It is a clear sales tactic. The celeb name creates an association in the viewers mind with the said product, almost like you are to infer that the mentioned celeb actually uses the product.

I remember when I first started watching QVC the lead female presenter was on holiday and being amazed at the amount of beauty products touted as being used by Julia Roberts, naturally thinking the toothy beautiful famous actress. I was most perplexed when Julia returned from holiday to discover they meant the plump titchy shopping telly presenter with too big hair.

But why is this story in the public interest?

Private arrangement between the two main parties, is the public's life going to be better if its splashed over the front pages? I am sure up and down the UK others have done the same are we interested in Joe and Bob three doors down sex life?

Doubt it. I would be more interested in the dirty dealing of MPs ,bankers big business screwing over the public.

I read digitalspy showbiz forum and some sad blind gossips(no real names used again because the site could get in serious trouble), about A,B,C up Z celebs. Drug problems, been abused as children etc.

I couldn't care less what these people get up to, I do care that I'm told I can't know when more or less everywhere else in the world can.

I was only intereasted to find out because I couldn't.

There were loads of results on google, but al the articles only used initials.

Articles that would have named them, such as Scottish and Oz newspapers, were blocked by google.

So it wasn't easy to find out without strong clues.

SORRY TO POST THIS HERE, BUT I'VE PM'D ABOUT IT BUT HAD NO REPLY. I AM CONSTANTLY BEING TOLD THAT THIS IS A MALICIOUS SITE, FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS. DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THIS?
Now i know, I'm no longer interested.

I was only intereasted to find out because I couldn't.

There were loads of results on google, but al the articles only used initials.

Articles that would have named them, such as Scottish and Oz newspapers, were blocked by google.

So it wasn't easy to find out without strong clues.

SORRY TO POST THIS HERE, BUT I'VE PM'D ABOUT IT BUT HAD NO REPLY. I AM CONSTANTLY BEING TOLD THAT THIS IS A MALICIOUS SITE, FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS. DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THIS?
Now i know, I'm no longer interested.

Send a message via the "contact us" link at bottom of page

I couldn't care less what these people get up to, I do care that I'm told I can't know when more or less everywhere else in the world can.

My feelings exactly but surely the celebs must realise how stupid they look continuing with their actions to ban the English and Welsh from knowing......"more money than sense" springs to mind! They really do need to give the population of both countries more credit is all I can say.

Latest posts

Back