8pm centigrade show models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jellybaby

Registered Shopper
..... am I being mean when I say they look awful? The blonde one looks like she was caught in a storm.....

..... am I being mean when I say they look awful? The blonde one looks like she was caught in a storm.....

What a greaat description , Im not convinced all that hair is hers , it looks like its "slipped"

I have to say I like Sam the darker haired model, though did I prefer her hair blonde it looked less hash to her skintone.
She's really lovely and pleasant modelling jewellery, always chatting with the presenters.

Never seen the blonde model before.

Thank goodness they haven't me modeling :giggle:

:flower:

Last edited:
if i flick on and see fashion i usually flick right over again but wow i had to spend some time with "denise".

where on earth did they get her from? i was actually wondering if she was a production crew member standing in to cover a no-show. she was TERRIBLE!

Even though the great and powerful BurlyBear posted on this very board about this, I also noticed JR still wants texters to supply something I don't have, a Christian name.

if i flick on and see fashion i usually flick right over again but wow i had to spend some time with "denise".

where on earth did they get her from? i was actually wondering if she was a production crew member standing in to cover a no-show. she was TERRIBLE!

I wondered if she was a last minute stand in, she did not look like a real MODELLLLLLLLLLL and the fabric was getting a fondle overload :eek:

The white T shirt she was wearing made her belly look rather rotund ( I can talk mind you!)

I too have often noticed that slip from JR...Christian name...how un P.C!?

Bless, yes, Denise did look very unprofessional compared to Sam. She looked so uncomfortable and didn't know when to smile or for how long. Surely she must have been a stand in? If she was a normal staff member then I applaud her for doing something that was obviously out of her comfort zone.:thinking2:

The white T shirt she was wearing made her belly look rather rotund ( I can talk mind you!)

I too have often noticed that slip from JR...Christian name...how un P.C!?
I am sure a great percentage of the population don't give a tinkers cuss about Julia referring to someones 'christian name'. It's a term that has been used for eons and is no more harmful than Baa Baa Black Sheep. All this bluddy PC business is ridiculous and causes nothing but trouble for people who mean no harm whatsover.

I am sure a great percentage of the population don't give a tinkers cuss about Julia referring to someones 'christian name'. It's a term that has been used for eons and is no more harmful than Baa Baa Black Sheep. All this bluddy PC business is ridiculous and causes nothing but trouble for people who mean no harm whatsover.
Hear hear! The more people complain about being bl***dy PC, the more 'un-British' we seem to be getting and can cause more trouble than we are already in at the moment. Keep the 'old' language going for goodness sake!

It's nothing to do with pc. It just isn't something everyone has.

Many people use (& always have used!) the term to simply refer to a person's first name, irrespective of whether a child has been christened or not.........you've gotta have a first name Batty......haven't you? lol
(I tend not to use the term myself, nothing to do with religion, I just say first name instead!) :bear:
(No reason for 'bear smiley', I just like him! lol)

Many people use (& always have used!) the term to simply refer to a person's first name, irrespective of whether a child has been christened or not.........you've gotta have a first name Batty......haven't you? lol
(I tend not to use the term myself, nothing to do with religion, I just say first name instead!) :bear:
(No reason for 'bear smiley', I just like him! lol)

I'm not actually simple minded kwc, I do know people just use the expression without thought and certainly without malice. I was not christened and I do indeed have a first or given name but I will not comply with any request for a Christian name.

I'm not actually simple minded kwc
As if I'd ever think that Vampy!

I do know people just use the expression without thought and certainly without malice. I was not christened and I do indeed have a first or given name but I will not comply with any request for a Christian name.
At risk of annoying you further.......surname, rank & serial number only then.....?
*runs to find a suitable hiding place!* lol

Ah, you're miffed at me but have a :bear: anyway........pah, have a handful......:bear::bear::bear: xx

As if I'd ever think that Vampy!

At risk of annoying you further.......surname, rank & serial number only then.....?
*runs to find a suitable hiding place!* lol

Ah, you're miffed at me but have a :bear: anyway........pah, have a handful......:bear::bear::bear: xx

Yay! Loads of bears! Vampy can have a bear behind :tongue2:

Back to topic, there's going to be Glen overkill if QVC follow their usual policy of innumerable coat or jacket tsv products for winter:sad:

.....there's going to be Glen overkill if QVC follow their usual policy of innumerable coat or jacket tsv products for winter:sad:

Please no.......!
Here's an idea QVC - get shot of Glen Campbell (who talks absolute rubbish, sometimes such utter twaddle as to be barely recognisable as an known language, it makes such little sense!) & knock a quid off the price of the next Centigrade TSV from the money you've saved.....there, sorted! lol

Latest posts

Back