7 pairs of reading glasses back in stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got these purely by chance when they were the TSV and can vouch for how good they are. Got them for the bi focal sunglasses but all of them are really well made and the stripy one is the only one I dont like. They ll save taking my expensive prescription varifocals to the beach and pool and will do for half an hours reading.

I had them ordered on wait list at the time of the tsv but my account still says awaiting stock!! Grrrrr

I am still waiting.I phoned CS and was told they have had no stock in since the tsv, (but were expecting them in) so maybe they were returns that came back in :wonder:

daydreamer

They are back in stiock now, but im still waiting for mine on , so going to ring customer service, as i got them at tsv price so dontvwant to order them again at full price

Could do with some for men, my oh is always losing his glasses, dont know about wheres my phone wheres my keys, it should be wheres my glasses as well.

I got these glasses when TSV and they are absolutely brilliant. I wear a uniform in work and
was always putting my glasses down and losing them. Can put these in my pocket and not
worry about breaking them. Lovely colours and i have them all round the house he he. One in
the bedroom. one in the kitchen, etc etc :grin:

Latest posts

Back