50 hours of posting fun!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always say, each to their own. I love mixing and matching clothing lines. I like some things from QVC and dislike others but whilst I might say I don't like X item I would never extend that to making comments or insinuations about the people who like and buy that X item, that's where opinion turns into personal judgement.

As for QVC fashion. from ebay I have bought several Tiana B dresses, I've got some capri pants from Renee that are fabulous and a couple of Bob Mackie fleeces which are some of the best quality I've had. I also like my Carole Hochman nightgear. The zip up robes are not going to win any glamour awards but they are so comfy and soft to wear and keep me toasty warm.

I'm sitting here right now wearing my Teal one and I'm not worried that I won't be pulling Brad Pitt or George Clooney in it!!! I also have a Tiana B dress, some Casual & Co tops and I'm eagerly awaiting my faux-wrap dress from Kim & Co.

As long as everyone is happy with their purchases that's fine by me......wouldn't the world be a boring place if we all liked or disliked the same things?! :nod:

In the early days of qvc they did have some decent fashion , among them a brand called South Lodge who imo sold some nice casual wear , now I just enjoy the Carole Hochman nightwear hours as I am a collector of her lovely pj's... I am still looking forward to the 50hrs of posting fun. :giggle:

I have 2 Kim tops - one a plain black which I bought YONKS ago. The quality is very good, it's heavier than the stuff she does now and is just one of those handy things to have in the wardrobe. The other is one of her more sober prints, again from a good while ago, and I still wear it now and again. Have bought Trespass fleeces, a couple of things from Casual & co, and a Centigrade mac lying around somewhere which I don't really like but never got round to sending back :doh:

*waves white flag* I love Quacker. It's all I wear in the house - not the sequiny stuff mind you but some of the more subtle pieces. Well, I DO have a cream sweat shirt that has a HUGE cat on it which is a Quacker piece. Admittedly I don't wear it outside the house but that's only coz I can't get a coat over it - honest. *ducks (no pun intended) back behind the sofa*

liking this thread, I have occasionally (whisper it low) been drawn to some of the Indigo Moon duster coats but there is just too much trimming on them for my tastes, they did a red velvet coat once that I would have bought if it just had trimming on the cuffs and pockets, but it was so decorated that in my opinion it looked like a pantomime costume. I am quite drawn to some of the Dreamkeeper stuff too ( I do like a bit of glitter sometimes) but again it goes to OTT for my tastes.
I would love a wrap dress, think they are so flattering and versitile but the Kim ones are too vivid for me, would go for one in plain navy, plain red or plain blue and would like it to cover my chubby knees. Do things bought in TK Max count? I got some Carole Hochman p js for £11, lucky me, and they are the best p js I have ever had. Very tempted by a zip up robe as they look so snug, and like Busylizzie I know Johnny Depp won't be popping round any time soon so glamour is not an issue!!!

Yes, OF COURSE, we've all succumbed to the hypnotic power of the tele, and bought fashion stuff; BUT how many of us have actually sent most of it back - because they couldn't be a......ed to repackage it and trek to the post office !!!!!!! (my hand shoots up !) As a result I have early edition Indigo Moon jackets, a pink leather biker jacket (yes, leather!) from Centigrade, and my local charity shop is full to bursting of my other qvc castoffs !!!!!

I love some of the Indigo Moon stuff, especially the wraps and scarves - some of the cardigans are nice, too. The prices put me off though.

Latest posts

Back