50 hours of posting fun!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
So, 50 hours of fashion next weekend, the easily offended should start steeling themselves now, I sense a field day of posts in the offing!!

I'm dying to know after the debacle the other day just how many of us have items hidden in the closet that get slated on the forum from time to time, and whether or not it affects you wearing it?

I quite like the occasional Print Fusion top and I bought a Bob Mackie Tshirt recently. In the winter I'm hardly ever out of my Susan Graver black polo neck top under shirts and jackets. I've even seen the odd "Quacker" that looks quite nice, but not yet bought one so I guess my warped sense of humour does have a limit!

I always have a chuckle when I read posts giving something I've bought a hammering, and it certainly doesn't deter me from wearing or buying similar again.

So come on, fess up, even the traumatised amongst you! You'll feel much better afterwards and it'll help you cope next weekend? :nod:

Ooh a bit of polyester amnesty? Hand in your mesh camisole and we'll say no more about it? That kind of thing?

I have several Kwim and Co camisoles and I don't care who know it!

Jude xx

I have some Quacker t-shirts - bought from Ebay though!

They're fun and just right to slop about in at home or on the beach.

I've got the dreaded Butler & Wilson one-eyed croc bag! I like it whatever anyone else thinks.

I've got a Kim & Co top and I only wish I could wear dresses and I'd have some Print Fusion & Tiana B!

I can proudly say, that ,after watching QVC from the very start ,I have NEVER nor ,will I EVER order QVC fashion!

Unless they get Elisa Cavaletti, 7 for all mankind jeans, Uggs ...... ad infinitim...................................

Haven't ever bought any fashion from QVC. I was tempted by some Quaker in the very early days when it wasn't quite so bling, but never got round to ordering!

Well I haven't bought anything....yet. But I do admit to quite liking Yong Kim clothes, can't afford them though! (runs and hides under the duvet with the cat) lol x

Ooops. Meant to type Quacker. The first post sounded as though I was interested in some porridge!

I have bought a few things in the past, Centigrade coat that I loved, a lovely cotton top from their casual and co range, used to buy Markon shoes (does footwear count?) and really liked them. My sister and I have very very different tastes in clothes and she hates some of the things I wear and I am not keen on some of her stuff, but I really don't care and we laugh about our differences. I have made many, many fashion errors in my life and think it is there to be enjoyed not to be enslaved to. I know what
The prospect of 50 hours of fashion on QVC is not a happy one!! Just wish they would get some new ranges in, more natural fabrics, choice of lengths, etc. I've just seen the trailer and it the usual suspects, Basso, Wison, Guiness and so on. New blood neeeded I reckon.

I love my Michelle Hope skirt! I suspect she is one of the more maligned choices on ST - can't say that anyone made me ashamed of my pretty purple swishiness though!
I also own an Indigo Moon bag (one of her more restrained designs!) and used to have a Dreamkeeper duster coat (not in the least restrained!!).
And a couple of silk Beth Terrell skirts plus a pair of her gloves - can't think of anything else to confess.

I've got a Centigrade coat that I love, a couple of Kim & Co tops & one of the skirts( most are way too long on me) a pair of birkies, Markon boots & several Kipling bags, do they count?
They definitely need some new brands though. Some good British brands would be welcome.

I have loads of Kim,more than I can easily count, dating back 15 years.
3 Quacker denim jackets which I love.
4 Indigo moon jackets.
Markon knee boots
4 Ronni Nicole dresses...

...and I don't give a toss what anyone thinks..:mysmilie_378:

i have a few centigrade coats and i bought a ronni nicole dress once, didnt reckon it very much and gave it away. i do have a nina lenard(spelling?) maxi dress that is gorgeous to look at but since i have lost weight i have to be careful about moving in it as the slightest pull and the whole top of the dress falls down revealing a tad too much cleavage... actually the whole boob lol i have been tempted to buy a tiana b or 2 but each time i dither they get sold out in what i think is my size lol

have (loved and still use) Markon boots
have 1 Kim & co skirt and a different top, which I love and have used for nearly 8 years now, still as good as new

bought some knitware before, but not for some years now.
Have liked the look of some of Michel Hope things and my Mum wears some Quaker, which actually looks good on her

I have several pairs of Casual & Co boots in different colours which I love and wear all the time from autumn onwards.
Have also bought many Kim & Co pieces over the years which I have had no trouble in later selling on Ebay once I grew tired of them.
Bought a gorgeous Pompoos black wrapover dress from the QVC outlet and a couple of Tiana B and Ronni Nicole dresses too!

I always say, each to their own. I love mixing and matching clothing lines. I like some things from QVC and dislike others but whilst I might say I don't like X item I would never extend that to making comments or insinuations about the people who like and buy that X item, that's where opinion turns into personal judgement.

As for QVC fashion. from ebay I have bought several Tiana B dresses, I've got some capri pants from Renee that are fabulous and a couple of Bob Mackie fleeces which are some of the best quality I've had. I also like my Carole Hochman nightgear. The zip up robes are not going to win any glamour awards but they are so comfy and soft to wear and keep me toasty warm.

Latest posts

Back