25 Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Thought I would share. Just looked at the TV guide and 25 & 26 September are chrimbo shopping days. And yet another candle TSV this time Price's candles - woo hoo. ALso they will be having bedding gifts for Christmas. Oh yes I think I will get all my friends some NN! There is an hour called his and hers beauty regime and next year will be the first anniversary. And for all you Quacker factory lovers they have a christmas special. Probably be lots of cardis with christmas trees on them. There is also a show of some Belgian chocs I have never heard of. Can't wait!!!

Haha!! Thanks for this post. This sounds like a show worth piling the ironing up for. I always like to watch something that makes me laugh when doing the chores :dull: :mysmilie_458:

Can someone post a link to the extended QVC tv guide please? The QVC site only shows listings for a few days.

Go to weekly view, then the box that says week commencing and drop down the dates. It goes right up to 26 September

Price's candles are rubbish!!! No smell to them once you start burning them. Poor quality and surprised QVC are selling them when they have ones like The Creamery and Yankee.

Price's candles are rubbish!!! No smell to them once you start burning them. Poor quality and surprised QVC are selling them when they have ones like The Creamery and Yankee.

Sorry, I have got to disagree. I bought the Price's TSV last year and they were great.
It was a set of five, in lovely bags with 5 little metal things for putting the flame out.
Including the p&p they were less than £25.00.
Lovely smells and they burned really well.
Yes they tunnelled quite a lot, but they were advertised with a burn time of 25 hours and even with the tunnelling this was about the burn time I got.
I had bought them for Xmas presents but we ended up using 4 of the five ourselves, so we had to go onto Price's website to buy more. It would have been a waste if we hadn't though cos we would have been stuck with the bags & metal things which we didn't need.

Well worth the money. I can't justify spending a fortune on a couple of candles.

Latest posts

Back