25/04/20 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

25/04/20 One Time Only Prices

Ultrasun Sun Protection 2 Piece SPF 30 Face & Tinted Face Collection One Time Only Price £27.96 + post & 3 Easy Pays

Gale Hayman 4 Piece Lip Treatment Must Haves Collection One Time Only Price £30.00 + post & 3 Easy Pays

Anyone tried that Ultrasun face? Is it worth it or am I just as good with my Morrisons Kids ultra?

CC

Anyone tried that Ultrasun face? Is it worth it or am I just as good with my Morrisons Kids ultra?

CC
Stick with morissons kids ultra. I've used several ultrasun and they are terrible! All different versions of ultra sun made my skin sore, left a white cast and really oily - it's a miracle th hat a cream can do all 3 at once.

I use the aldi kids spf 50 on face and love it. Best spf I've used.

CC
I use Ultrasun face all the year and have done for a number of years. I use 30 in winter and 50 when it is the height of summer.

CC
I've been using Ultrasun tinted SPF30 for the face for several years. It gives a lovely colour and healthy glow to the face as well as protecting it. This duo is perfect and great value as I use the tinted and my husband the regular. It's difficult to get him using a face cream but he doesn't mind this one as it's not greasy. It certainly stops his bald gead from burning!

Latest posts

Back