24-piece Lock & Lock £21 inclusive

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clemenzina

Registered Shopper
24-piece Lock & Lock £21 inclusive

#825929 was a One Time Only at 11pm Tuesday night, it's still showing as available on the website, if anyone's interested. The single 12-piece set is £11 plus P&P, but the double is £15 plus £5.95 P&P.

This is at 0340hr Weds.

clemenzina

If there had of been pink l would have bought these. Awwww well l really don't need anymore.

Just ordered mine on wait list, all my L&L has run off to new and better homes so I am looking at restocking, If this comes of it will be great.

I have so much Lock n Lock already but couldn't resist this, ordered on waitlist. Thank you clemenzia

I have so much Lock n Lock already but couldn't resist this, ordered on waitlist. Thank you clemenzia

Me too - I've got loads of it, but couldn't resist this bargain. Got it in green last night while it was still in stock - not the colour I would normally have gone for, but as all the other colours had gone and I didn't want to miss out, I ordered it.

I got it ordered in the light blue before it sold out. Incredibly good value!

Heavens knows where I'll put it all!

I got the double light pink last night - not used lock n lock before so hope it is as good as it looks

I'm so tickled to have been of service ;) I had recorded the show and was annoyed when I watched it in the early hours and thought I had missed the bargain, cos OTOs are supposed to be for that hour only, so then was pleased to see the deal held on the website.

I ordered the green too, not first choice but hey :)

clemenzina

I'm so tickled to have been of service ;) I had recorded the show and was annoyed when I watched it in the early hours and thought I had missed the bargain, cos OTOs are supposed to be for that hour only, so then was pleased to see the deal held on the website.

I ordered the green too, not first choice but hey :)

clemenzina

Thanks clemenzina. We always appreciate someone who lets us know about the bargains. Keep up the great work. :lol:

I've never tried Lock and Lock but I've had similar from the supermarket. Is there a difference? Am a little tempted, even though it's on WL now.

I've never tried Lock and Lock but I've had similar from the supermarket. Is there a difference? Am a little tempted, even though it's on WL now.

once you buy your first set you will want more and more, until it takes over every cupboard and every room in your house. well, that's what happened to me anyway. i had so many sets of every size, shape and colour that i had to start giving them away as presents and convert others. so i now need some more. but i think that was just an excuse so i could buy more.

the green is lovely and fresh and probably my favourite out of all the others i have. dont think anyone will be disappointed if it wasnt their first choice.

Latest posts

Back