24/01 kipling TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just bought the last two kipling tsvs, but I do like the purple print one. Credit card may be brought out again methinks!

I think the purple print one will go quickly.I really like that print the most - don't think I'll be interested as soon as thats sold out!

It is available to order online if you go through the link that SCW posted
but if you type the number in its not available to buy yet :confused2:
I think I am going to go for the purple and blue print

That is so unfair to put it on 3 EP when it has been offered to others to buy early without the EP

I only ordered mine in the last hour, its the 1st time I have ordered a TSV before midnight.

Will be phoning tomorrow to complain!

There's a Kipling sale on BrandAlley tomorrow....starts at 6.00am :up:

Ahhh so BA sales start at 6am do they? I always wondered what time as e-mails from them seem to come through around 1am.

Ahhh so BA sales start at 6am do they? I always wondered what time as e-mails from them seem to come through around 1am.

Sara,you'll find if you try to click on to the new links BA send you can't get them!

Yes,their sales start at 6am,I know cos I've been known to get up to check on some things :blush:

Hmm, I like it better now I've seen it, especially the caffè latte and beige bubble print. The latter has already gone to limited stock!

Well I did wonder if was gonna be on easy pay as it was so nice a price divided into 3 :cheeky:

Then as you say,I thought it can't be as people have the pre order email.

I wouldn't be very happy if I ordered it on that strength.I didn't order as I just couldn't afford it - but I caught literally 2 mins at 7am and bought the purple print (mint whatever) on easy pay!! Well chuffed,but hardly know anything about!!

i succumbed and bought 2 as they were on easypay the mint print one if that's what it's called lol and the deep blue one i'm a sucker for bags am known for being a bit obsessed lol my excuse to myself don't own any kipling give them a go :)

I eventually succumbed too and ordered the Mint Print, can't remember it's proper name, then later found from my confirmatory email that I'd ordered on Easy Pay, dunno how as I've never used it before and prefer to pay all at once then I know where I am, but on ringing CS it was too late to change it - shall have to be careful about what I click in future!

I eventually succumbed too and ordered the Mint Print, can't remember it's proper name, then later found from my confirmatory email that I'd ordered on Easy Pay, dunno how as I've never used it before and prefer to pay all at once then I know where I am, but on ringing CS it was too late to change it - shall have to be careful about what I click in future!

This happened to me last time I ordered something too. Found out it had gone on Easy Pay even though I never wanted that (I'm a firm believer that you should have the money before you spend it and if you don't, then don't buy it - and no it's not meant to offend anyone. It's just what I like). So I was very shocked when my order had gone on Easy Pay and I had ordered online just the same as always. E-mailed them and they said that it goes on Easy Pay if you do Express Checkout (which I have ALWAYS done and it had never gone on EP in the past!!!) and that you needed to do the Custom Checkout to opt out of this. Today I used the custom option and indeed there was a little tick box which I had un-tick to say I did not want EP! Crazy!

Latest posts

Back