200mls Emma Hardie Moringa Balm in stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kat that did make me giggle. I'd switch off auto correct if I were you... I never use it.

P&P no longer free for 200ml - very unfair if it is beauty product of the month or whatever the catchy title is!

Burly I agree the presentations are over the top. I think it is simply a brilliant cleanser which suits my skin...but no product works for everyone.

What ???????

On the morning show today they were charging p and p at £4.95 for the 200ml Moronga balm. Don't know if that was an error as it was supposed to be free p and p and was when I ordered mine. I haven't checked since.

15ml pots for sale on ebay and single cloths if anyone's interested.

Bloomin auto correct! My apologies to any Muslim who may have been offended by the suggestion that I may use you as a cleansing aid! I meant MUSLIN I swear![/QUOTE

None taken. My auto correct drives me mad, I once texted a friend and it changed her name to "rabies"! A couple of the other comments referring to Muslims were a bit juvenile IMO, but hey ho.

Bloomin auto correct! My apologies to any Muslim who may have been offended by the suggestion that I may use you as a cleansing aid! I meant MUSLIN I swear![/QUOTE

None taken. My auto correct drives me mad, I once texted a friend and it changed her name to "rabies"! A couple of the other comments referring to Muslims were a bit juvenile IMO, but hey ho.

I thought the same. There was no need to extend on it with the "don't forget to cleanse with your Muslims and how many will she need" etc. Found that distasteful and chose to ignore until I read your post so decided to respond. Anyway auto correct is a right pain changed my friends name to Hudsonian!

I just meant that I will chuckle at my (auto correct) error for a while to come. Its the first time I have fallen victim to it. Have you seen that website dedicated to Auto correct bloopers? I think it went viral! Have a look it is absolutely hilarious!

I've watched a few presentations on this and it just doesn't seem like the product for me so I won't be tyring it. That aside, I'm enjoying the hype and I would LOVE it to beat C&P in the annual beauty awards or whatever they're called.

I thought the same. There was no need to extend on it with the "don't forget to cleanse with your Muslims and how many will she need" etc. Found that distasteful and chose to ignore until I read your post so decided to respond. Anyway auto correct is a right pain changed my friends name to Hudsonian!

Apologies if any offence or distaste caused - I was quoting back the typo which is one that often happens along with many innocent typos, I also used the word moronga also a typo and also no offence intended.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back