200mls Emma Hardie Moringa Balm in stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do any of you know if this EH balm needs to be used within 6 months once opened,just wondered as it is rather a large pot to use within that time if you only use it for cleansing.
Lynn.

I asked this a couple of months ago about my original 100ml pot and Donna advised to make sure you keep lid on tight and keep pot of out of sunlight - guess that makes sense if you think about it. I've just received the 200ml one and it is HUGE. Will last me 12 months+ using once a day as a cleanser.

Can't decide what to do about this balm fancy giving it a try not just for a cleanser because I'm settled with that at present.
Just like the idea that it's multi functional as would be expensive if only for a cleanser.
If the outlay is a lot but then it lasts that you aren't repeat buying every month, I guess that's not too bad.

Cheeky question please those of you buying are you plunging for a 200ml as a first purchase?
I'm wondering if the smaller jar first of all, would be a better option to try?

Bags

I've been on Waitlist for ages for the small Try Me kit including the balm. I'd given up hope, then got an email today to say it's on it way :sun: Can't wait to try everything in it.

No point in buying smaller size when "ml for ml" (oh no sounded like miss ally!) it is cheaper and with free postage too, nothing to lose with MBG unless, of course you have had "the letter..."

I use mine as cleanser now twice a day, also lip balm and night balm. It's too nice to waste on body! Call it a cross between the original formula cleanse and polish, neroli oil which it smells like, and super balm. I think it's fab.

I must admit I am quite tempted to try this as the thought of one pot does all really does appeal to me.
I like to keep things simple these days following a sensitivity issue that started last November and I am now afraid to deviate from what I use at all.
Yesterday I used Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Moisturiser (free sample) & this morning I woke with bloodshot eyes & had to use my eye-drops, the first time in months.
Did anyone react to this balm in any way?

Edit: react to the Emma Hardie balm I mean

Last edited:
Minim you have my sympathy, whilst what works for one may not work for another I can only tell you my story. From age 12 to age 27 I suffered terribly with dry and hyper sensitive skin. It was so dry it crumbled off and red raw with blotches. I am quite fair too so the redness really stood out. I probably had "product overload" with all the different brands I tried. Then one day I started to watch QVC, and did not buy anything until AVEDA and Liz Earle came on. It was the Cleanse and Polish in the old packaging with sweet almond oil in it. I am not bulls****ing when I say that my skin went back to normal literally overnight. I have used C & P for the past 10 years, with a little bit of cheating with Elemis and have suffered some sensitivity again as a result. I always went back to the old faithful... Until now! This Moringa balm FOR ME I must stress, is actually better than cleanse and polish. It has sweet almond oil which LE took out, and lovely result, not a sensitive rash or dry patch in sight and my eyes, which can be really sensitive, are fine.

The EH Moringa Balm didn't remove the LG waterproof mascara, when I used it sadly.. I still had to use BiFacil or Take the Day off to remove it. I hated that mascara and binned it in the end. Too wet when applying and then it was tough to remove. I loved the Moringa Balm but just out of my price range these days. I now use Boots No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser (bought another one today for a fiver for 200ml- usually £10 but had a £5 off Boots voucher). I also bought No 7's version of BiFacil which cost me £2.55 ( again using another Boots No7 voucher). The lady on the No7 counter had worked on the Lancôme counter for 18 years and said there was no difference between the Lancôme BiFacil and No7's version. I suppose she would say that, but after trying it tonight I can't tell any difference except in ££££s

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

What's the No7 make up remover called Hun? Might give that a go. Will it shift Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner d'you reckon?

What's the No7 make up remover called Hun? Might give that a go. Will it shift Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner d'you reckon?

It's called Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Eye makeup Remover 100ml and is in a clear bottle with a white and pale blue lid. The contents consist of a blue layer of fluid with a lighter blue layer in top, clearing looking like a bi-phase eye make up remover. It removes any waterproof mascara I use really well, just shake the bottle before applying into cotton wool pads.

Our Boots were out of stock of the eye make up remover for ages. While I was waiting i bought the Simple one and also a Garnier one. Neither of them were much good I thought. They did not remove BB gel eyeliner anywhere near as well as the Boots one and it tooks ages to get mascara off. Thank goodness, our Boots finally got more stock in last week and I have thrown the other two bottles out. The Boots No 7 one is the best remover I have used.

Yay I've just taken delivery of my Morenga Balm !

I haven't seen any demos of the supersize, but have they mentioned whether it's a one off , or if there are plans to stock this as a regular item?

Thank you for the reccomendation. Still not tested Moringa balm on my LG mascara but if it doesn't work perhaps I will try the boots one when I get another of those voucher thingys. When my Clinique take the day off runs out that is.

Wow Minim thank you! She pretty much says what I said in my posts save that I would also say I was allergic to Eve Lom and it smelt awful, and the ingredients contain mineral oil, hence the petroleum smell, and LE and EH do not. I will use both, EH has not persuaded me to stop my C&P altogether as I do like a thicker cream. I can stop worrying now if you hate it after I have praised EH so much.

Just curious whether the boots hot cloth cleanser has such an impressive ingredients list as well as an impressive price? Anyone got one handy to check?

If this is the same cleanser - Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser by Boots
source: Beautypedia
http://www.beautypedia.com/

Ingredients:
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glycerin, Tribehenin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylparaben, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide

Eve Lom:
Ingredients:
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-30 Lanolin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Aluminum Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Peg-75 Lanolin, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile Oil), Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove Oil), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Oil), Humulus Lupulus (Hops Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, P-Chloro-M-Cresol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol

Received my humongous tub of EH MB today, but just reading the reviews of Balm cleansers, posted by minim, the article mentioned th EH MB comes with a sheet of massage instructions, which I seem to be missing. I remember getting a sheet with the Eve Lom cleanser when I tried it years ago.
Has anyone else got massage instructions?

Our Boots were out of stock of the eye make up remover for ages. While I was waiting i bought the Simple one and also a Garnier one. Neither of them were much good I thought. They did not remove BB gel eyeliner anywhere near as well as the Boots one and it tooks ages to get mascara off. Thank goodness, our Boots finally got more stock in last week and I have thrown the other two bottles out. The Boots No 7 one is the best remover I have used.

I agree Itchy, I've been using the Simple one I'm not keen.

Received my humongous tub of EH MB today, but just reading the reviews of Balm cleansers, posted by minim, the article mentioned th EH MB comes with a sheet of massage instructions, which I seem to be missing. I remember getting a sheet with the Eve Lom cleanser when I tried it years ago.
Has anyone else got massage instructions?

Mine came with a leaflet with massage techniques. It was just under the lid of the box on top of the carton of balm.

Latest posts

Back