16GB Apple ipad.....QVC!! What's going on?!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

upsidedown

Registered Shopper
I don't understand how they can be charging £579 for the 16gb version regardless of the so called extras they are including (it would make sense for QVC to give you the option to buy with or without the extras as for some it would not make sense, especially as you can get 32gb for the same price but without the extras). On the apple website the 16gb starts at £399 for the basic version and maximum of £499. QVC don't even say with version they have. It's just ridiculous because on Apple's website you can get the 32gb for £579 with wifi & network connections.

I also thought it seemed expensive asi have been thinking of upgrading my ipad 2 but not at that price.

Just looking at the website and it seems that the biggest "value" is the zinio £100 digital magazine. That may be good value if you like to read a lot of magazines but personally, I find reading mags on a tablet awkward though handy. I have bought a couple of magazines via Zinio and it is faithful to the printed copy and the bonus being you can read it via a desktop app anywhere. The stylus is around £20 (about average with a pen), the ear buds about £30 and the inevitably rip-off case is probably £30.

Is the iPad worth it? Probably not :giggle:

QVC are like some sellers on ebay, they chance it, put something up at an extortionate price in the hope that just one (or more in QVC's case) person falls for it. Trouble with QVC is they do it with far too many of their items.

Nothing wrong with my iPad 2. I can't afford to change it and wouldn't unless it was broken, beyond repair.

Latest posts

Back