09/11/20 - 15/11/20 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/search/bearpaw. Are the best boots I’ve ever had, they’ve sold out of the other styles and this is all that’s left, got to say I bought some last and lived in them, still look new today.........still bought more though, I’ve got a vast Bearpaw wardrobe. 🥰
Got to say those boots look lovely all of them and the slippers x

And your big toe wears through the front and makes a hole.
I’d forgotten that happened to a pair of mine while still quite new. I thought it was because I’d chosen a size too small but the fit felt fine. It has happened with other brands of footwear I’ve had, though, to be fair so I try to keep my toenails short in case it helps. Another pair of Emus I bought (not from QVC) have been great and I love them.

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/search/bearpaw. Are the best boots I’ve ever had, they’ve sold out of the other styles and this is all that’s left, got to say I bought some last and lived in them, still look new today.........still bought more though, I’ve got a vast Bearpaw wardrobe. 🥰
They look nice. Are they made for IW?

I’d forgotten that happened to a pair of mine while still quite new. I thought it was because I’d chosen a size too small but the fit felt fine. It has happened with other brands of footwear I’ve had, though, to be fair so I try to keep my toenails short in case it helps. Another pair of Emus I bought (not from QVC) have been great and I love them.

I rather suspect with IW they get a lot of end of line stock. They rarely, if ever, get re-stocks, so I'd say no.

Got to say those boots look lovely all of them and the slippers x

boffy they’re lovely, they had a small boot like the Aleesa on (which is on IW website (which I’ve got in Beet and they’re gorgeous) but bought a pair of Alyssa (sold out) in Grey Fog and Hickory and they’re so comfortable and warm, I bought some last year too different models. The only pair that doesn’t have Neverwet technology on IW website now is the Victorian (the rest are treated) I personally wouldn’t but without the Neverwet because case in point, our grandson ran to give us a hug, right through a muddy puddle and stood on my boots. 😂🥰❤️

No Andi they get them direct from the supplier, no made “especially for” here. 😂 you can buy them from lots other retailers like Amazon, dearer everywhere else though 😃

boffy they’re lovely, they had a small boot like the Aleesa on (which is on IW website (which I’ve got in Beet and they’re gorgeous) but bought a pair of Alyssa (sold out) in Grey Fog and Hickory and they’re so comfortable and warm, I bought some last year too different models. The only pair that doesn’t have Neverwet technology on IW website now is the Victorian (the rest are treated) I personally wouldn’t but without the Neverwet because case in point, our grandson ran to give us a hug, right through a muddy puddle and stood on my boots. 😂🥰❤️

No Andi they get them direct from the supplier, no made “especially for” here. 😂 you can buy them from lots other retailers like Amazon, dearer everywhere else though 😃
You and your Ideal World recommendations - dangerous! As my credit card and I know! ;)

I bought a pair of Bearpaw boots in the US in 2003. I still have them and they still look good. No collapsing or wearing in odd spots.

I haven't worn them to walk a lot (they're not my everyday boots) but they are warm and comfortable so get pulled out this time every year.

It's nice to see them over here.

More completely inaccurate rubbish in the description.

Says they are 160x magnification, which would be absolutely amazing, as good as most microscopes.

It turns out they magnify by 160%, which is only 1.6x, so ONE-HUNDREDTH of the advertised power !!!! So hardly worth having.

WHAT A SHAMBLES.

Latest posts

Back