09/09/24 - 15/09/24 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you notice in the pic on the About Us page, that's Rob on the far left who used to appear on QVC with EcoEgg, and quite a few of the Must Have Ideas products seem very familiar from his days with that brand - eg the product they sell now as Nanna's Secret is basically the old EcoEgg hard surface cleaner.

I've bought a couple of things from them and they seem like a decent company with a good customer service ethos. I hope the TV channel does well for them, it's great to see Simon Brown and Debbie Greenwood presenting again. I'd be concerned that pretty much all of their stuff are low-ticket items, which they'd need to shift in their tens of thousands if they're going to pay the bills. But I hope they do.

Yes they’ve posted videos on Facebook for years and one of the female presenters - not sure if she still works for them - long dark hair, attractive lady used to present the same/similar products on QVC at one point?

A lot of the products do seem “very QVC” housewares… but bc they’re not branded, they’re cheaper!

Latest posts

Back