04/01/21 - 10/01/21 BIg Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

look on eBay you can buy this brand really cheap
That's just what I did when I was looking for a Rhonda Shear branded set. Picked up the same set that Q was asking £55 for + £3.95 postage for a tenner and no postage. I stick with this brand because I've found that the sizing is spot on. Some of the cheaper ones are a lot smaller.

M&S do a 2-pack of this type of bra for £14 (the last time I bought). They look tiny but need to be a close fit. I've upgraded recently to one I found in their sale. It's called the Flexifit crop top. It's the most comfortable bra I've ever worn and very supportive for my DDs. I don't think it's the standard VV/RS type material as it's very soft and smooth. It's a pull-on that some people seem to struggle with and reviews say size up but I have painful cystic breasts that appreciate a close fit so I sized down.

My partner says me getting into it was one of the funniest things he's ever seen. I step into it now.

M&S do a 2-pack of this type of bra for £14 (the last time I bought). They look tiny but need to be a close fit. I've upgraded recently to one I found in their sale. It's called the Flexifit crop top. It's the most comfortable bra I've ever worn and very supportive for my DDs. I don't think it's the standard VV/RS type material as it's very soft and smooth. It's a pull-on that some people seem to struggle with and reviews say size up but I have painful cystic breasts that appreciate a close fit so I sized down.

My partner says me getting into it was one of the funniest things he's ever seen. I step into it now.
They sound very good! I must check them out. I need a bigger size though, I suspect, as I take a GG/H cup in normal bras.

I buy the VV ones and wear them 24x7 in winter as I like support. In summer I wear bras so the girls look a bit perkier. I step into the VVs as well

They sound very good! I must check them out. I need a bigger size though, I suspect, as I take a GG/H cup in normal bras.

Just to let you know, I bought a few colours in the sale and found the red to be slightly roomier than the lime green.

The pads are easier to put in/out than ones I've had in others of that type. Probably because the material is so silky. I'll only wear the pads if I (ever again!) have visitors or go out. I, unfortunately, have 'main beams' that attract unwanted attention even at my age (or they did the last time I was out). If I catch another bloke talking to my chest I swear I will lay him out :mad:

The comfort is thoroughly addictive!

Benefit ml for ml

Badgal Bang! Volumising Mascara (8.5g) - £22.50 at Boots (£19.50 at Q) cost £14.64
Gimme Brow (3g) - £22.50 at Boots (£22 at Q) cost £14.64
Brow Microfilling Pen (0.8ml) - £22.50 at Look Fantastic (£19.50 at Q) cost £14.65

Rrp £67.50 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations

Auto-Delivery Benefit 3 Piece Filling Good Eye & Brow Collection Big Deal Price £39.98 + post

Easiyo Set of 10 Everyday Favourite Yoghurt Selection Big Deal Price £22.98 + post

Single

Auto-Delivery

For me Bras are the hardest item to get to fit and I don’t have overly big/small boobs.
I've bought the 2 pairs of t shirt bras from M&S and the difference in sizes in the packs sometimes has been dreadful.A few years ago they measured me for a bra over a jumper. Needless to say I didn't buy anything.

I have no faith in bra measurers as I could write the book :

What size are you wearing? A 40b - oh no no no you are more like a 38c let’s measure you.... oh you are a 38D I’ll bring you in a couple of styles to choose......oh that’s a bit tight around the back, let’s try a 40A.... that’s a bit big in the cup let’s try a 40D...you are really a 38F but we don’t stock any styles in that size but you could look on line.

Me ... I’ll leave it thanks but under my breath .... you stupid bint.

Hands down the best place I've been sized for a bra was Rigby and Peller. It wasn't their original store, and sadly the branch disappeared too soon. The bras weren't cheap, but it was an eye-opener to see how transformational a well-fitting bra can be.
John Lewis are consistently good. Bravissimo rely too much on you knowing your own size. M&S was dire - utterly clueless on cup size and back size.
If my pockets were deeper, I'd only go to R&P...but for now JLP are very satisfactory.

Ahhh Rigby and Peller. They had a branch many many moons ago in Knightsbridge. For the first time in my life I got a bra that fitted. From wearing a 42c in M&S to a 36G at R&P. madness

I have been measure a couple of times once in my local Debenhams and once in Rigby and Peller Bluewater, both used the measurement as starting point but only as a guide. They went on to try on try on and check by fit .

I don't know whether I read this on here, or whether I heard someone say it, but it was suggested that place like Bravissimo are inventing sizes so that the customer has no choice but to go to them 'cause they're the only place that do that size. I've never been measured for a bra....obvs have measured myself and on the whole have been successful. I remember seeing the first infomercial for the Ahh bra so I tried one out and I've never looked back since and that is all I have in my collection. I don't go in for strappy, low cut or backless garments so it's not a problem. The damn things are so bliddy comfortable, and like I say I stick with the Ahh Bra brand because the sizing is spot on...a lot of the cheaper ones come up smaller. I did buy a cheapo set from Bid once and the sizing was good, however they were unbranded so I've no idea where I could repeat purchase. Mind you if I can buy a four pack brand new with tags and packaging from Ebay, then I'm happy! I find it so much easier to go for a size that corresponds with your dress size and I find these bras just as supportive as regular ones..even underwired ones. I'm not well endowed so I don't know how they'd hold up on a larger busted woman.

Latest posts

Back