£10 Fashion On Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh, these look good, good reviews too. I wonder if the size 4 would fit me, I am a 37-38?

Ooh, these look good, good reviews too. I wonder if the size 4 would fit me, I am a 37-38?

I would say that they are a true to size 4 which is what I wear normally. I have a narrow foot but the elastic inserts do allow a bit of give. May be worth risking the p&p cos if they fit they will be a bargain.

HTH

I got the Centigrade belted Rever Collar Mac and a Style Inc Tunic which I'd been after for a bit. Quite chuffed with that, missed out on a couple of bits yesterday after dithering, but I thought £10 for the mac was particularly good value.

you beat me to it - was just going to post this! all you INDIGO MOON girls - ive just bought 2 jackets a tenner a jacket, bargains!!!!!

Which ones did you get Roxy? I've been putting some in and out of my basket trying to decide. The one I really want had gone (white denim with pink/blue embroidery). I ended up with two chenille jackets (Royal and Black) which, hopefully, will be OK for the cooler weather. Anyway at £10 you can't grumble!!

I wonder if this is bad news for some of the brands featured in the £10 section? Some brand names seemed relatively over represented.

Latest posts

Back