You asked for models you could identify with.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
And here you are.....

image.jpg

From Q's new fashion promo....

Wow this lady is older than me but she looks great! How about Claire from Steps as the plus size model? She dresses well for her shape.

My signal has been on and off since last night.

As for the model i most definitely do not identify with or aspire to be like her.

Looks like she's got a dodgy hip to me. Maybe she's doing a bit of modelling while she waits for her replacement op.

Awww she got be what, early 70s? At least shes still making an effort.

Looks like she's got a dodgy hip to me. Maybe she's doing a bit of modelling while she waits for her replacement op.

She looks like she should have been the model for that all singing all dancing chair, the other week.

If I look like that in about 30 years time, could identify with her then, but now - nope!!

I am over 70 and would not wear that monstrosity and as for the hair yuk. another old dear who thinks long hair looks good.

Her hair isnt that long, she just hasnt succumbed to the regimentary short back and sides.

Her hair isnt that long, she just hasnt succumbed to the regimentary short back and sides.
Do women have short back and sides these days that's a style I associate with men. Obviously you prefer the way the old dear has her hair well as I said each to their own.

Do women have short back and sides these days that's a style I associate with men. Obviously you prefer the way the old dear has her hair well as I said each to their own.

Well Betty, I would rather look like this "old dear" as you so delightfully call her in 20 years time than most of the ladies of a similar age that tramp round in beige anoraks and tracky bottoms and dodgy haircuts. She looks bright and smart and I bet the "old boys" give her the glad eye too! I just think its a shame that women over a certain age sometimes seem to forget or think they arent allowed to be feminine women anymore. But I agree , each to their own thank goodness.

Well Betty, I would rather look like this "old dear" as you so delightfully call her in 20 years time than most of the ladies of a similar age that tramp round in beige anoraks and tracky bottoms and dodgy haircuts. She looks bright and smart and I bet the "old boys" give her the glad eye too! I just think its a shame that women over a certain age sometimes seem to forget or think they arent allowed to be feminine women anymore. But I agree , each to their own thank goodness.
If the old ladies you describe live in your area I'm glad I don't as I would not fit in at all. I am lucky to have a daughter who is a hairdresser and a granddaughter who is in the beauty business and with 3 daughters, 5 granddaughters and a great granddaughter to keep me on my toes I will never be an old anorak.

If the old ladies you describe live in your area I'm glad I don't as I would not fit in at all. I am lucky to have a daughter who is a hairdresser and a granddaughter who is in the beauty business and with 3 daughters, 5 granddaughters and a great granddaughter to keep me on my toes I will never be an old anorak.

Wow you're very lucky. Bet you look fantastic too.

Latest posts

Back