Yong Kim Fans!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
Just noticed they have 33 items still on EP!

I just purchased the Yong Kim Modal V Neck Tunic with Zip Cuffs, product 11143, I went down a size just in case there is too much fabric on the sweep, anyone got it? any good?

Off point but since loading the latest IOS my iPad autocorrect is driving me crazy I'm going to have to switch it off!!

Last edited:

I just purchased the Yong Kim Modal V Neck Tunic with Zip Cuffs, product 11143, I went down a size just in case there is too much fabric on the sweep, anyone got it? any good?

Off point but since loading the latest IOS my iPad autocorrect is driving me crazy I'm going to have to switch it off!!

Yes I bought that tunic in the midnight colour (blue). I ended up sending it back because the sleeves were really tight on me and didnt feel comfortable. Really odd actually as I bought my usual size 16 and have not had this problem with any of the other YK tunics I have. Also I didnt feel the v neck suited me as much as the scoop neck tunics I have.

Beautiful fabric though and sleeve zips nicely made.

I hope you have better luck with yours.

Lordie, JW2 when I first read this I thought you personally had 33 items on EP! I wondered what on earth you had purchased and how much it was costing you. And breathe out!

Lordie, JW2 when I first read this I thought you personally had 33 items on EP! I wondered what on earth you had purchased and how much it was costing you. And breathe out!

Lol! Although I like the odd YK item I'm not that keen on it to buy 33 items!!:mysmilie_500:

Latest posts

Back