YBF sell off guest gaff!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
The rather precious guest make up artist on now with the YBF sell off has just said "front bottom pink" Whole family did a "stands back in amazement" and replayed it to check! :blush:

I'm no expert but I reckon this could vary substantially with skin tone?

:wait:Just before you complain in disgust he was referring to the position of a lip colour in the big beauty box collection!

Jude xx

Hee hee!!!

I have to say that doing a YBF show and not mentioning Stacey is v strange. You also would have thought that Founders Day would be celebrating the best brands they have to offer not selling off the last of YBF!

They should have let Joy do the show. She knows the products and uses them.

Oh Allie, We won't be ordering more YBF stock in the future. She is hinting do you think?

Yes we will be seeing Chris on other make up shows in the future AY has said.
Funny that since it was said that SBC Lorraine couldn't front another brand.

:cheeky:

i'm surprised its going on air considering stacey starts on IW in about 3 weeks. they must have a lot of stock to shift.

Sorry if I've missed this but- do we know why Stacy left QVC?
I'm pleased I'm off work today and logged in, you've made my day as I didn't know she was starting at IW.

Sorry if I've missed this but- do we know why Stacy left QVC?
I'm pleased I'm off work today and logged in, you've made my day as I didn't know she was starting at IW.

theres a massive thread on this... just do a search. if you cant be bothered then the short version is:

She fell out with QVC U.S over contractual stuff.
She left them and went to HSN in the U.S but as YBF because QVC won the court battle over the Models Prefer brand.
She carried on with QVC UK but it wasnt "the same"
She's left and gone to IW. this will fail.

give it a couple of years and she'll be back on QVC a la Michael De Cesare.

theres a massive thread on this... just do a search. if you cant be bothered then the short version is:

She fell out with QVC U.S over contractual stuff.
She left them and went to HSN in the U.S but as YBF because QVC won the court battle over the Models Prefer brand.
She carried on with QVC UK but it wasnt "the same"
She's left and gone to IW. this will fail.

give it a couple of years and she'll be back on QVC a la Michael De Cesare.

Isn't Michael back this month?

The rather precious guest make up artist on now with the YBF sell off has just said "front bottom pink" Whole family did a "stands back in amazement" and replayed it to check! :blush:

I'm no expert but I reckon this could vary substantially with skin tone?

:wait:Just before you complain in disgust he was referring to the position of a lip colour in the big beauty box collection!

Jude xx

Is that a new shade in the "Betty's Garden" range, similar to a blue rinse of olden days ?:angel:

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back