Yankee Candle Set of 3 Summer Specials Large Jars Surprise Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Summer Specials Large Jars
Item Number: 705186
QVC Price £46.00
Surprise Price £37.86
P&P £5.95

A collection of three large glass jar candles in delightful summer scents - Sunflower, Lavender Vanilla and Meadow Showers. Let the summer go on forever with these true-to-life fragrances from Yankee Candle.

Contains:

1 x Sunflower large jar candle (623g)
1 x Lavender Vanilla large jar candle (623g)
1 x Meadow Showers large jar candle (623g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705186

My Sunflower!!! At least, Pity the price isnt that great and the awful £5.95 P&P ill have to think about this one

Hope you like. I don't know the Sunflower one but I do know the lavender is - to my nose - vile... so I'm sitting on my hands.

Hope you like. I don't know the Sunflower one but I do know the lavender is - to my nose - vile... so I'm sitting on my hands.

Sunflower is my number one fragrance !!! ive been wanting it to come back for years lol Ive had Vanilla lavender before so i like that , the only one ive never tried is meadow showers but its sounds good :)

Oh dear! Why did I check in before bed??? That is another £44 with the Q today on top of the TSV. I really like Lavender Vanilla and am sure the other two will be right up my street.

Glad you got your number one candle back, Autumn. Now all we need is Evening Air to reappear, heaven!

Hope you enjoy this set too, Mazza. I want Early Sunrise back - but at the same time I'm kind of dreading it... given some of the quality issues with recent candles... I'd hate to be disappointed by a poor throw or a strong paraffin odour, or smoking..

Hope you enjoy this set too, Mazza. I want Early Sunrise back - but at the same time I'm kind of dreading it... given some of the quality issues with recent candles... I'd hate to be disappointed by a poor throw or a strong paraffin odour, or smoking..

I remember buying Early Sunrise from Clintons in the sale a few years back :( , Another nice one they have retired .

Early Sunrise was gorgeous! As was Beautiful Day and Greenhouse and other meadowy ones. I love the green and ozone ones. I had sworn not to buy any more until the Autumn AD....... However, alcohol has been taken today so my resolution collapsed.

Early sunrise is in one of the recent collections of Votives I bought. Thought it might have been the anniversary collection but I may be wrong. I will have a look on the website. Edit- just checked and can't see it! But 2 of them are in my drawer and they definitely came from Q. Maybe it was the TSV last year with the pretty hat box.

I know not everyone likes Votives but maybe if it's in a recent votive collection it's a good sign there will be large jars coming soon. Last year I got a set of Votives with sunflower in it and it didn't take long for the large jar to appear.

Early sunrise is in one of the recent collections of Votives I bought. Thought it might have been the anniversary collection but I may be wrong. I will have a look on the website. Edit- just checked and can't see it! But 2 of them are in my drawer and they definitely came from Q. Maybe it was the TSV last year with the pretty hat box.

I know not everyone likes Votives but maybe if it's in a recent votive collection it's a good sign there will be large jars coming soon. Last year I got a set of Votives with sunflower in it and it didn't take long for the large jar to appear.

It was and it was very frustrating! I didn't want any of the other fragrances, and I really don't like the votives at all. I keep checking the YC website to see if there are any special appearances... annoyingly, it's on sale in the US, but you can't buy candles from there that I can work out. They had it in a special sale a month or so back and I tried...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are right and it's a sign of good news to come. I wish I'd seen and bought it in Clintons when they had it.

My Sunflower!!! At least, Pity the price isnt that great and the awful £5.95 P&P ill have to think about this one

Well my willpower didnt last and ive ordered !! lol

Sunflower is my number one fragrance !!! ive been wanting it to come back for years lol Ive had Vanilla lavender before so i like that , the only one ive never tried is meadow showers but its sounds good :)

Ha Ha, what are you like???

Meadow Showers is quite nice Autumn to be honest. Similar but not quite as nice as GARDEN HIDEAWAY. The best Yankee fragrance ever. Pity that isn't in this collection. I would have replaced it with the Lavender. (Just being selfish though, I'm sure lots of people will love it).

Meadow Showers is quite nice Autumn to be honest. Similar but not quite as nice as GARDEN HIDEAWAY. The best Yankee fragrance ever. Pity that isn't in this collection. I would have replaced it with the Lavender. (Just being selfish though, I'm sure lots of people will love it).

Haha i thought the exact same thing in regards to having Garden hideaway rather than Lavender Vanilla, Ive always thought of Lavender Vanilla as a more wintery fragrance so its odd to be included in a summer collection .

Haha i thought the exact same thing in regards to having Garden hideaway rather than Lavender Vanilla, Ive always thought of Lavender Vanilla as a more wintery fragrance so its odd to be included in a summer collection .

Exactly!! I know we moan about the Q buyers when it comes to fashion, but they are just as useless in all departments if you ask me.

I love Beautiful Day & Early Sunrise. I first discovered them a few years about when I went to my parents caravan for the weekend and there were some votives there. I discovered a short time after that they were retired.

I brought my Mum a Beautiful Day large jar back from America with me when we went in March and I too bought the hat box from QVC that had the Early Sunrise in it.

I've got this one but am trying to eke it out... it's about halfway down. Really nice scent.

I love Beautiful Day & Early Sunrise. I first discovered them a few years about when I went to my parents caravan for the weekend and there were some votives there. I discovered a short time after that they were retired.

I brought my Mum a Beautiful Day large jar back from America with me when we went in March and I too bought the hat box from QVC that had the Early Sunrise in it.

Beautiful day returned in the USA this year so theres a good chance Qvcuk may get hold of some fingers crossed :)

Beautiful day returned in the USA this year so theres a good chance Qvcuk may get hold of some fingers crossed :)

Problem/concern for me is if they include it in a set with something really carp. Of course, that's entirely subjective... I hate the lavender and the vanilla scents as I find them horribly artificial; and I don't like the majority of the cakey scents as they all smell stale and yeasty to me; and I'm not fond of most of the other foodie scents either (ironic given that I've got a very sweet tooth).

What I would really like would be some duos of popular scents, or even, say, sets with a large candle and two small ones in a single scent.

I also bet if they had a core item number for a large jar & two smalls in their best selling fragrances (one item number with fragrance choices) that would go down very well.

Garden Sweet Pea, Beautiful Day, Early Sunrise, Wisteria, Sunwashed Linen in any combination would be marvellous.

It would please my nose but make my bank account cry.

Problem/concern for me is if they include it in a set with something really carp. Of course, that's entirely subjective... I hate the lavender and the vanilla scents as I find them horribly artificial; and I don't like the majority of the cakey scents as they all smell stale and yeasty to me; and I'm not fond of most of the other foodie scents either (ironic given that I've got a very sweet tooth).

What I would really like would be some duos of popular scents, or even, say, sets with a large candle and two small ones in a single scent.

I also bet if they had a core item number for a large jar & two smalls in their best selling fragrances (one item number with fragrance choices) that would go down very well.

Garden Sweet Pea, Beautiful Day, Early Sunrise, Wisteria, Sunwashed Linen in any combination would be marvellous.

It would please my nose but make my bank account cry.

Garden Sweet pea is one of the fragrances thats half price at Clintons atm , I bought some tarts at the weekend for 74p each they also have large and medium jars.

Latest posts

Back