Yankee Candle Set of 3 Christmas Specials Large Jars

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Christmas Specials Large Jars
Item Number: 704603
QVC Price £46.00
Christmas in July Price £37.96
P&P £5.95

A festive collection from Yankee Candle featuring three large Christmas jars in Balsam & Cedar, Merry Marshmallow and Cherries on Snow. Bring the fresh smells of Christmas home with this delightful scented candle set.

Contains:

1 x Balsam & Cedar large jar (623g) - balsam, aromatic cedar wood, and juniper berry blend together in a fresh forest scent
1 x Merry Marshmallow large jar (623g) - a delightfully luscious and creamy soft concoction of marshmallow and vanilla
1 x Cherries on Snow large jar (623g) - an enchanted, sparkling blend of bright juicy cherries with sweet almonds and an icy freshness
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704603

Does anyone know whether these are likely to be generally available nearer the end of the year? They seem to be rare at the moment but I don't know if they are expected in the shops or are US specials?

ewwww cherries on snow smells like cheap almond essence

Ha ha! We are obviously very different, boffy, as I love it and, seeing the prices a large jar goes for on eBay, it looks like a lot of people do too.

I have only had Merry Marshmallows from this set and thought it was very weak, very little throw.

I have only had Merry Marshmallows from this set and thought it was very weak, very little throw.

I thought that might be the case as Fireside Treats is marshmallow-y and that's pretty weak.

Yankee have some very tempting names and pretty pictures on their jars but sadly in recent times the quality hasn`t lived up to the hype. I want to smell a candle not look at it and gave up buying the jars because so many of them barely smelled of anything.

i like yankees but find it a bit of a hit and miss science to get a full burn out of a candle taking into account tunneling, pooling, lack of scent and of course price

Latest posts

Back