ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jennypenny

Registered Shopper
Yankee Candle Pure Essence Spring Collection 705669

QVC Price: £38.00

One Time Only Price :

£29.98 + P&P: £3.95

The Pure Essence Spring Collection from Yankee Candle comprises a wealth of candles including 24 Tealights in two fragrances - Vanilla and White Tea, plus a pillar candle in Verbena, with six votives in the sane three fragrances. Add these delightful fragrances to any room in your home and enjoy their sweet and citrusy aromas.

Contains:

1 x Verbena Large Pillar candle (566g) - verbena blended with citrus and creamy vanilla
12 x White Tea Tealights - delicate and relaxing scent of white tea with lemon
12 x Vanilla Tealights - pure vanilla fragrance that is both sweet and subdued, sugared yet creamy
2 x Verbena Votives (98g)
2 x White Tea Votive (98g)
2 x Vanilla Votive (98g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Pure-Essence-Spring-Collection.product.705669.html?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-705669

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/u2/7/69/705669.001

Chemical Ingredients PDF attachment

705669 UK
-
PURE ESSENCE COLLECTION

Sensitising ingredients:
Contains

Geraniol, Isocyclemone E, Hexyl cinnamal, cis-3-Hexenyl Salicylate, Lilial, Citral, Limonene, Coumarin. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.

When I saw the heading and the price I am afraid I dropped the f-bomb cos I thought it was the three large jars I got last weekend!!!!

I was looking at this in the early hours and nearly bought it but common sense prevailed. Not a bad price but I have too many tealights for someone who doesn't often burn them, even though I do like them. I wish they would do more of the tall pillars.

Autumn

1 x Black Cherry Large Pillar candle (566g)
12 x Black Plum Blossom Tealights
12 x Red Raspberry Tealights
2 x Black Cherry Votives (98g)
2 x Black Plum Blossom Votive (98g)
2 x Red Raspberry Votive (98g)

Winter

1 x Winter Glow Large Pillar candle (566g)
12 x Cozy By The Fire Tealights
12 x Snow In Love Tealights
2 x Winter Glow Votives (98g)
2 x Cozy By The Fire Votive (98g)
2 x Snow In Love Votive (98g)

Latest posts

Back