Wot? No Taboo?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw that just now with Catherine Huntley. Looks like some sort of electro shock thing that they are supposed to put....somwehere.....I don't know where! I am intrigued! Gonna tune back in now!

I just caught a final shot of the box. It said that it "improves sexual intimacy!" Then the demo moved onto some ridiculous looking vibrating stick! Looked very bizarre.

I just caught a final shot of the box. It said that it "improves sexual intimacy!" Then the demo moved onto some ridiculous looking vibrating stick! Looked very bizarre.
I think you know rightly what it is for Julius :glass:

gawd, it wasn't that woman going on about her orgasms again was it?:confused:

Didn't hear her mention that this time Janie.....thank gawd, definitely TMI I feel!

(On the subject of TMI, I don't need the silly thing! LOL :giggle:)

What I did find amusing however, was Catherine thinking it was such a marvellous idea because she apparently found it too difficult to grasp the 'how to exercise your pelvic floor muscles without spending nearly 70 quid' concept & principle of stopping yourself weeing halfway through.....yeah, really tricky to both understand & do, that one Catherine.....! :dull:

Nasty images are forming in my mind now.......

BTW Kitten - that's bragging!:giggle:

I wonder what Jill F would say? "I simply would DIE without one of these!" raaaahahahahahaha! Mine looks like a rabbit's carrot!

first time i heard her going on about it, it was mid-morning. i was shocked - shocked i tell ya!

Can you imagine all of the Enids and Gertrudes up and down the UK all sat in there chintz, winged sofas, dressed in Carole Hochman and dripping in Butler and Wilson, with an attractive looking candle that isn't really a candle on the table, with their electrodes shoved goodness knows where! hahaahahahaha

Can you imagine all of the Enids and Gertrudes up and down the UK all sat in there chintz, winged sofas, dressed in Carole Hochman and dripping in Butler and Wilson, with an attractive looking candle that isn't really a candle on the table, with their electrodes shoved goodness knows where! hahaahahahaha

Do you think perhaps it's time you went to bed now?

I remember Claire Sutton demonstrating a rodeo horse type of thing a few years ago. Now that was hilarious! She looked like Jane Fonda in Barbarella!

Latest posts

Back