Wishlist Gone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
Anyone else logged in recently to find their wishlist has disappeared? I have 4 random items left on it.

Would it be worth ringing CS or would I be wasting my time?

TIA

What a Shambles..again!

My Wish List is still there but for months now I can't search my order list for any specific order or item number, which I know are there because I can find them if I scroll through every page. And contrary to the stock QVC advice of clearing cookies or using a different browser this makes not a jot of difference. :mysmilie_10:

Mine went AWOL weeks ago but I assumed it was because I never bought anything on it (despite it being well within the number limit).

I searched my orders for an item which I knew the number of and it came back as no such number - despite them having it on air at that exact moment!

BTW can anyone tell me how to know what size is on an order? I wanted to check a size ordered on a purchase some time ago and although I was able to see the order ok there was nothing which told me the size - I assume it is part of the code after the product number. In this case I had to get up off my fat ***e and go and search it out by which time I had lost interest!

A5 = small
B5 +medium
C5 = large
D5 = XL

Somewhere on the order the above codes will appear after the item number after a 3 letter code in upper case which I think refers to the colour eg item 123456 XYZ A5 would refer to a size small. Also the same format 123456 XYZ 16 refers to a size 16. Hope that helps but I agree they should show the size and colour info in the order details.

A5 = small
B5 +medium
C5 = large
D5 = XL

Somewhere on the order the above codes will appear after the item number after a 3 letter code in upper case which I think refers to the colour eg item 123456 XYZ A5 would refer to a size small. Also the same format 123456 XYZ 16 refers to a size 16. Hope that helps but I agree they should show the size and colour info in the order details.

Thank you for the "crib" on sizes, Akimbo! XYZ is the colour, but they are rarely if ever obvious from the code. Would it really be so difficult for them to include on our order details what we have ordered - not just the product, but the specific option?

If I could be @rsed there's probably a pattern for the colour codes: so black would always be the same 3 letter code...beyond black and white I wouldn't trust QVC to identify and decode colours at all given their awful track record!

My wish list disappeared several weeks ago. I complained and had a mail from Q saying they were looking into it. Never returned so I started another. Their loss, as occasionally I like to treat myself with something on my list and now I can't remember the items!

Thanks for all your replies.

Yep - their loss. I did actually buy stuff off there now and then.

Mine disappeared a few weeks ago too. I did check it from time to time and sometimes order from it, but won't be losing any sleep over it having gone and don't care enough to contact qvc over it.

Latest posts

Back