Why are men so weird and what are they for?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to be a librarian. We did find some funny things in books too. And we once had a tramp that came in and took a dump by the ''Interesting Coal Mining Finds'' section of the museum. I love Debbie's blog. She's missed her calling as a comic writer. SUBLIME.

I used to be a librarian. We did find some funny things in books too. And we once had a tramp that came in and took a dump by the ''Interesting Coal Mining Finds'' section of the museum. I love Debbie's blog. She's missed her calling as a comic writer. SUBLIME.

Ee -ew!! Suppose that's one way of paying a fine! I love a tramp with a cool sense of irony!

Debbie is a fab writer. It made me smile when I realised that if you hover your cursor over the picture of her husband you get the caption 'Paul - self-confessed man' :giggle:

I wonder if there was any particular relevance in the tramp's choice of 'Interesting Coal Mining Finds' as the location for his dump?
I guess we'll never know.......

I wonder if there was any particular relevance in the tramp's choice of 'Interesting Coal Mining Finds' as the location for his dump?
I guess we'll never know.......

I heard that the tramp went on to with the Turner Prize! Think he was called Damian Hurst!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Back