Which Presenter/s would you Invite for Christmas Dinner & why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Mine would be Lee, so he can fill me with techy facts - like gadgets and would love to hear him sing too!

Maybe Charlie and Catherine - surely they would keep the conversation flowing, as long as it wasn't always about QVC??????

Carla Lazio for her fashion ideas and maybe she could bring a few handbags too!!:mysmilie_17:

Clare Sutton would be my choice so my seven year old Great Granddaughter could teach her how to speak like an adult.

Only ones I would consider these days would be Anne Dawson and Marverine Cole. I think they are really down to earth ladies who have plenty to talk about that doesn't involve QVC.

None of them. In my house we eat with our mouths closed and we don`t talk over each other so that pretty much wipes out the whole lot of them.

It might be easier to think of a guest!

That's an idea! I'd choose Simon Brown and Jilly Jones (and also get them in the kitchen to cook the dinner), Dominic the Aurora guest, George Clowes (de Jager guest), Marla Wynne, Laura Geller, Ralph Rossini (Honora), and Michelle and Tom from Alpha-H.

I would invite Catherine Huntley as listening to her would avoid the need for a sickly-sweet pudding. I'd also like to find out how sincere she is. Or how about Debbie Flint? I'd like to take the piss out of her books, then set fire to them at the dinner table by carelessly placing them too near the Yankee candle, and see how she reacts! I bet she'd jump straight to her ipad and keep twittering throughout the meal. Then I'd invite Charlie Brook and say..."Now take....a...look.......at THIS" and with that SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAM a whole flipping trifle in his smarmy face! We could invite Craig Rowe and ask him what he got up to on his holidays - "Oh you went to some sand dunes? How interesting! What did you do there?" Jackie Kabler might be interesting. One could ask her how she got from doing a degree in zoology to becoming a saleswoman.

Are we allowed to pick more than one? Marla definitely, she is my fave and seems fun and Aurora chap with gorg voice who seems quite shy but a gentleman.

i couldn't have any of them. I am a boring old dinosaur and am highly offended when anyone I am having a meal with whips out their phone and starts updating their Facebook or twittering in front of me. That rules out all QVC presenters, I presume.

None! I couldn't think if anything worse!............but if I was forced to, it would have to be Simon Brown so he could cook the dinner. :mysmilie_17:

None! I couldn't think if anything worse!............but if I was forced to, it would have to be Simon Brown so he could cook the dinner. :mysmilie_17:

Well done! You have chose the only one, in my humble opinion, who is fully professionally trained in the skill he is demonstrating, and worth watching and listening to, out of the whole sorry mess of them. And he would make a wonderful dinner!

Well done! You have chose the only one, in my humble opinion, who is useful, interesting, knows what he is talking about and worth watching and listening to, out of the whole sorry mess of them. And he would make a wonderful dinner!

I like Simon too, when I used to shop with QVC he's the only presenter/guest presenter I could listen to..........so if you're reading this Simon, you're welcome round our house and I'll even cook the sprouts. :mysmilie_17:

Jill Franks, she wouldn't eat much and bring expensive gifts.:mysmilie_17:

Now there's a thought, she'll love absolutely everything, but think of the migraine you'd end up with afterwards is it really worth it, is it? is it? :mysmilie_17:

I would invite Catherine Huntley as listening to her would avoid the need for a sickly-sweet pudding
That's a surprise, you've always said you love listening to Chuntley and her voices is "soothing and calming" and you could listen to her all day.

Yes, that's right. And she would also avoid the need for a sickly sweet pudding. I think it would be great to put her to the test and find out what she's really all about.

Don't invite meCharlie unless (a) you've got double the amount of grub you think you'll need and (b) the other guests don't mind food being snaffled from their plates!
Mine would be Lee, so he can fill me with techy facts - like gadgets and would love to hear him sing too!

Maybe Charlie and Catherine - surely they would keep the conversation flowing, as long as it wasn't always about QVC??????

Carla Lazio for her fashion ideas and maybe she could bring a few handbags too!!:mysmilie_17:

Don't invite meCharlie unless (a) you've got double the amount of grub you think you'll need and (b) the other guests don't mind food being snaffled from their plates!

By the time he's said the words "can....I...have....more....gravy....please....?" It'll be time for pudding. :mysmilie_17:

i couldn't have any of them. I am a boring old dinosaur and am highly offended when anyone I am having a meal with whips out their phone and starts updating their Facebook or twittering in front of me. That rules out all QVC presenters, I presume.

Chuckle chuckle!! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back