Where is the value in Liz Earle on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
I needed some more cleanse & polish, looked on QVC and it was £11.25 for 100mls if you ordered two it was £22.50 plus £3.95 postage. I looked on Liz's site, £11 for 100mls I ordered two the postage was £3, ordered on Friday arrived on Monday including a free gift of Botanical body scrub. No contest!

If you shop around and include p & p so many QVC items are cheaper elsewhere especially when buying multiple items.

or i paid £9.50 at john lewis without the cloth plus john lewis post everything for free ...ouch!!

I still rate the TSVs. They usually include a couple (at least) of full sizes and I've no problem with items in the travel/small sizes. There is usually a saving of £35ish, and sometimes a bag.

I agree about the regular QVC products from Liz Earle, but it pays to look at what QVC have in their inventory- sometimes they are cheaper than LE herself.

P&P is killing QVC. I can't think of a single place that charges as much as they do - or anything at all in some cases - and yet keep you waiting as long for your goods. I always look on eBay first now or other sites as most places have the same products for less money. It would be nice if P&P could be significantly reduced for purchasing more than one item in a single order. For fashion products, the total P&P often is the same value as another item! I don't order as much for that reason.

Yes I think the TSV's are good the full sizes wee better a few years ago but she wants people to try as many products as possible now she has a wider range.

The best way to buy cleanse and polish is 3 x 100ml for £30 from the liz earle site.

Have you ever looked at Liz's shop on Ebay? The products are sold as seconds but it's only to do with the packaging ie I've bought C&P from there and the writing on the bottle was smudged. Well worth a look and last time I also got a free gift as well. x

i refuse to buy any liz ealre from qvc apart from tsvs and i dont buy every one of them nowerdays as others have said they just dont have enough full sizes in allthough yes theyre good value if your going to use everything

Have you ever looked at Liz's shop on Ebay? The products are sold as seconds but it's only to do with the packaging ie I've bought C&P from there and the writing on the bottle was smudged. Well worth a look and last time I also got a free gift as well. x

thanks for that valm, didn't realise you got a free gift from LE's ebay shop

Latest posts

Back