When is a One Time Only NOT the lowest ever on-air price?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
When is a One Time Only NOT the lowest ever on-air price? When it's on QVC!

The video shows that this top has been to air at a One Time Only Price of £9.98; but the details show it's now at a One Time Only price of £10.98. Hmm. Curious! I wonder whether this will go to air at the £10.98 price, or they just forgot to update it as a Last Clicks price of £10.98...lets face it, many OTOs have been lurking at a clearance price.

Attachments

• OTO.jpg
    OTO.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 190
When is a One Time Only NOT the lowest ever on-air price? When it's on QVC!

The video shows that this top has been to air at a One Time Only Price of £9.98; but the details show it's now at a One Time Only price of £10.98. Hmm. Curious! I wonder whether this will go to air at the £10.98 price, or they just forgot to update it as a Last Clicks price of £10.98...lets face it, many OTOs have been lurking at a clearance price.

Isn't a One Time Only the lowest you will ever see it in future, but not necessarily the cheapest it's ever been before as well, Akimbo? I think they are careful to say you will never see it cheaper again?? I could be wrong.

I don't know why I should be surprised; they're QVC's goal posts and they can move them to suit themselves.

sometimes they put a OTO on the website & then they decide to reduce it further without updating the website

ive seen countless OTOS on air at the lowest ever price & yet the website still state the price is £3 or £4 more even yet still saying OTO price

And they still have the gall to keep the video clips which show their porkie pies. The 10 year olds in the IT department are too stupid to notice. I have noticed things like this many times.

And they still have the gall to keep the video clips which show their porkie pies. The 10 year olds in the IT department are too stupid to notice. I have noticed things like this many times.

they dont delete anything off the system basically if you scrolled though say an item number of 210*** you would see all the old beauty items they no longer sell ect

Latest posts

Back