What's she wearing??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
What on earth is Claire Sutton wearing? It reminds me of a clowns outfit, only in a dark colour! Other than that she has got the back caught in her knickers lol :mysmilie_505:

Last edited:
[h=2]What's she wearing??[/h]Maybe it's from tomorrows fashion, how depressing....

Claire usually gets it right with her clothes but that dress is horrendous. Not a good advert for tomorrow if t is going to appear!

Oh I missed that - is it that kind of puff ball deflated balloon looking thing she had on once before ............... I couldn't quite work out WHAT it was :confused:

What the heck is Jilly wearing now!!! I feel like I should be swimming up to the poolside bar and ordering a pina colada.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

What the heck is Jilly wearing now!!! I feel like I should be swimming up to the poolside bar and ordering a pina colada.

She does look like she's on her jollies not presenting in a studio! Also, it makes her look massive when you see the whole body shot!

I like the top Alexis is wearing - really lovely sleeves. That won't be from QVC though as Alexis is far too posh with all of her
guest bathrooms etc. Probably from Harrods!

Having seen her in the flesh- she is tiny, immacualte, polished- and yes her clothes look like they cost a fortune.

Boy I so wish I could do short.

So do I...

I used to work with someone who had really long legs that seemed to go up to her armpits! She could wear skirts 3 inches above her knees and look sophisticated... if i did that, I'd get arrested for flashing, my legs are that short! Soooo not fair!

Latest posts

Back