What!! Philosophy on BidTV??!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
Just been flicking through the channels and I thought I'd landed on QVC when I saw the guy from Bobbi Brown demonstrating - then I realised it was Philosophy cosmetics - then I realised I was watching BidTV!!!! :mysmilie_466:

Last edited:
He's been on Bid TV before, but it wasn't Philosophy that he was presenting. It was a make-up range though, but I'd never heard of the brand to be honest.

Looks like they're selling 2 make-up kits and the discontinued 'You are Divine' fragrance. Does the guy (is it Paul?) not present Bobbi Brown shows on QVC anymore then? Thought he was her right hand man in the UK?

I must keep missing these brands on Bid everytime I switch over its some mad man selling tacky Xmas ornaments and £7.99 P&P are they joking!!!!

Looks like they're selling 2 make-up kits and the discontinued 'You are Divine' fragrance. Does the guy (is it Paul?) not present Bobbi Brown shows on QVC anymore then? Thought he was her right hand man in the UK?

Paul is no longer with Bobbi Brown.

I was flicking channels last week and they were selling, what didn't appear to be old stock, same style jars, SBC Collagen Body Butter Duo

I think they eventually went for something like £9.99 plus postage and phone call. They absolutely flew out the door according to the names published on the bottom of the screen, if that's to be believed!

They are still on QVC for £24.24 + £4.95

I was flicking channels last week and they were selling, what didn't appear to be old stock, same style jars, SBC Collagen Body Butter Duo

I think they eventually went for something like £9.99 plus postage and phone call. They absolutely flew out the door according to the names published on the bottom of the screen, if that's to be believed!

They are still on QVC for £24.24 + £4.95

yep just a bulk load of stock they managed to get in and they did go very fast

Paul is no longer with Bobbi Brown.

Oh no, does that mean there's no chance of seeing Bobbi Brown stuff on Bid then? :giggle:

All these presenters flitting around the channels is confusing me - I feel like one day I'll go onto Price Drop TV and there will be Andrew Baguely flogging some 'Possibility' (rip-off Philosophy) gift sets or something! :mysmilie_13:

I liked Paul, much more interesting to watch than the lady with the short curly hair who does it now. Not that I'd buy BB anymore since I found out they test on animals, but you can still enjoy the shows.

why did paul leave?? I really liked him.

It must be getting on for about 18 months since he left BB. I asked local counter when he hadn't appeared on a few shows and they confirmed he was no longer with BB.

Latest posts

Back