What? No Joan?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I was hoping we'd be treated to the much missed Joan Rivers on Q during October as she is touring, but nothing showing up in the TV guide which is understandable when you look at her schedule. She is 79 years old for gods sake, and gadding around the country performing live non-stop for two weeks. What a woman!

See you in Manchester Joan!

Oct. 9- 10. Joan Rivers Live in Dublin, Ireland

Oct. 12 Joan Rivers Live at Newcastle City Hall in the UK!

Oct. 13 Joan Rivers Live at the Liverpool Philharmonic in the UK

Oct. 14 Joan Rivers Live at the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall in the UK

Oct. 15 Joan Rivers Live at Manchester Bridgewater Hall in the UK

Oct. 16 Joan Rivers Live at the Birmingham Symphony Hall in the UK

Oct. 17 Joan Rivers Live at Nottigham Royal Concert Hall in the UK

Oct. 18 Joan Rivers Live at the Reading Hexagon in the UK

Oct. 19 Joan Rivers Live at the Southend Cliffs Pavilion in the UK

Oct. 20 Joan Rivers Live at Brighton Centre in the UK

Oct. 21 Joan Rivers Live at the Bristol Colston Hall in the UK

Oct. 22 Joan Rivers Live at London's Royal Albert Hall

I went off her after i watched her on a major television channel, on a Sunday night,
she threw some jewellery in the audience, and said here have some of this tat i
sell on QVC. So it makes you see what she thinks of the customers that make her
the money she has

She also says how she has a load of Philippino children locked in her basement making the jewellery for Auntie Joan "tiny fingers setting tiny stones" - she's very naughty :giggle:

I love Joan & I love the fact she will make jokes at her own brand's expense. She does not pretend her jewellery is priceless, the real thing - unlike Q's Diamonique's over-blown statements - it's just costume jewellery, nothing more nothing less.

Glad she is ok. thought she must be ill as there has been no sign of her on Q. they must have ditched her.

She also says how she has a load of Philippino children locked in her basement making the jewellery for Auntie Joan "tiny fingers setting tiny stones" - she's very naughty :giggle:

I love Joan & I love the fact she will make jokes at her own brand's expense. She does not pretend her jewellery is priceless, the real thing - unlike Q's Diamonique's over-blown statements - it's just costume jewellery, nothing more nothing less.

Brilliant!!!! I love Joan too. I love her acerbic, realist type of humour. I have never seen that Fashion Police. Is she a complete biatch in it? Hope so, may tune in!!! :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I loved watching her on QVC ! I have some of her sunglasses and they are great . Unfortunately they're not very useful at the moment !!!

Hmmm- can't decide if I like or loathe her. Her crass, crude humour is not really my cup of tea, but she is funny sometimes. Hate her weird looking plastic surgery and she always sounds drunk. If she ever lost her marbles she would make Frankie Boyle seem like Mother Theresa.