What next? Only Barry McGuigan!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
Strewth, have you seen Barry McGuigan is trawling out a book on QVC on the 8th. Sorry but couldn't think of anything more uninteresting to read, unless he taught Ryan Giggs a thing or two and I'm not talking football!! I guess he's skint!! :tongue:

Strewth, have you seen Barry McGuigan is trawling out a book on QVC on the 8th. Sorry but couldn't think of anything more uninteresting to read, unless he taught Ryan Giggs a thing or two and I'm not talking football!! I guess he's skint!! :tongue:

There was an excellent interview with him in one of the broadsheets a couple of days ago. Fascinating life he has had, the way he stood up to the religious divide in Northern Ireland and most movingly about an opponement he fought who lost his life in the ring. Makes a nice change to read something that challenges the grey matter and makes you think.

Convenient Barry, plug your book and your protege's fight simultaneously.
Bet nobody asks him on QVC about the death of his opponent, such incisive questioning is best left to tougher interrogators like George from Rainbow. He trusted his manager and that was his downfall.

I love boxing btw but it's just past redemption now.

I'm not a fan of boxing. If I wanted to watch overly aggressive oiks slap each other about for the entertainment of others I'd watch Jeremy Kyle.

But that's just me :nod:

I actually saw him do a documentary about one of his great passions......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... How To Make The Perfect Cup Of Tea(his version of this rare and news breaking piece of information).:yawn: It was on the history channel and I caught it as I was channel hopping. I was so flabbergasted I had to continuing watching. Or I could have been drinking?:doh:

After Barry who do we think wil be next? My money's on Jordan and the next installement of her autobiography, only joking (I hope!)

I didn't even know McGuigan could sing!

Jude xx

Barry Mc Guigan is a lovely guy,didn't know he could sing but his father represented Ireland in the Eurovison Song Contest in 1968 & he was placed 4th singing Chance of a Lifetime :happy:

Saw Barry McGuigan speaking today, clearly an intelligent guy. I understand he has an interest in etymology so probably enjoyed writing his book. He mentioned the death of one of his opponents and his fall out with his Manager. A more interesting guest than most they have on.

Latest posts

Back