What is up with Julie from Peony Flaahs?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Ms Tipp-Ex-Gnashers is on and is more hyper than usual. She's positively fizzing with excitement over her faux flaaahs (which do look quite nice, I must say) and gushing like a tap that's been knocked off with a mallet. She's like Minnie Mouse on helium. But quite how she's SO excited about them, I don't understand. She's doing that Abbie Horne trick of over-emphasising every other word in a bid to seem sincere.

she's gushing at the real cost her not so real flowers are selling for. she's fit to burst at the high profits

Ms Tipp-Ex-Gnashers is on and is more hyper than usual. She's positively fizzing with excitement over her faux flaaahs (which do look quite nice, I must say) and gushing like a tap that's been knocked off with a mallet. She's like Minnie Mouse on helium. But quite how she's SO excited about them, I don't understand. She's doing that Abbie Horne trick of over-emphasising every other word in a bid to seem sincere.
I can actually visualise her with the description above. ( sooooo funny)

Perhaps she's got a new man. Or on meds for the menopause. Or had a glass of wine for lunch. Or just been told she's won the lottery jackpot.

Or all of the above! Or maybe she saw a phalaenopsis and it sent her giddy with excitement, fizzing like sodium bicarbonate and lemon juice mixed together.

Mr CC calls her "that woman with the stiff dresses" :mysmilie_17: She's OK in small doses and I do have a couple of bits of Peony tat for my caravan.

CC

Mr CC calls her "that woman with the stiff dresses" :mysmilie_17: She's OK in small doses and I do have a couple of bits of Peony tat for my caravan.

CC

I'm sure she's a nice person. She does seem in a world of her own, however. Those flaaahs! That estate!

I still find it incredible that such a well spoken woman simply cannot say the name (what it is, not the brand) of her own product.

Latest posts

Back