What happened to Eek-a-Tan?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
they used to do an tan accelerator... its still available on line was it any good?

any other recommendations for tan accelerators? especially ones that can be used with an ... *ahem*... sunbed.

YES i admit it, i use a sunbed sometimes. call the skin police!

(i always cover my face though :O) )

It went to Ideal World and then disappeared shopping telly.

Ali Y once said when Ecotan repackaged they wouldn't give QVC as low a price so that is why they stopped stocking it.

I did see it somewhere recently, just can't think where right now!!!

I've seen it on BidTv recently; a set including the spray fake tan, scrub and accelerator.

Jude xx

As a therapist I get it from Salon supplies but you could try this link
http://www.salonlines.co.uk/self-tanning-lotions/eco-tan/ don't think it's trade only.

I remember buying the accellerator in House of Fraser in Manchester, they had loads of Ecotan products but it was a while ago though.

:happy: Hope this helps!

I bought it from Salonlines as a present & they were really good & I'm not trade. Also got some from Amazon, from 3rd party seller. Good prices.
Just checked & there's free P&P if you spend over £15 on www.ecotan.net.

Last edited:
I am pale and pasty and used the accelerator for a month before a holiday in Florida a few years ago. Sorry to say it didn't make any noticeable difference and my holiday tan was less than impressive.HTH

Ecotan worked for me about 2 years ago.

The only issue I had was that it turned to water after about 6 months from opening? Not sure why, as I was sure they said it had a longer shelflife.

I have tried all QVc tan acclerators and eco tan one did not work for me. I use Gatineau one 400mls lasts me about 3months of near daily use.

they used to do an tan accelerator... its still available on line was it any good?

any other recommendations for tan accelerators? especially ones that can be used with an ... *ahem*... sunbed.

YES i admit it, i use a sunbed sometimes. call the skin police!

(i always cover my face though :O) )

I was not keen on it. You used to be able to purchase it at Harrods.

Latest posts

Back