What a waste! Unnecessary packaging

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Minnehaha

Registered Shopper
Today - the arrival of new Smashbox liner/lash overlay (dimensions 1.5cm diameter x 10.5cm length) in lovely black box ( length 24cm x width 16.5 cm x depth 5.5 cm).*

What a joke. Tell me, why cannot Smashbox/QVC put the liner in a very small Jiffy bag?

Suppose that it could have been worse: Decleor would have stuffed the box with bl***y polystyrene bits. At least, with Smashbox, I can recycle the brown paper and cardboard!

OK, rant over.:whew:

Jan

* in old money: dimensions of liner 5/8" x 4 1/8"
" box 9 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 2 1/4"

Today - the arrival of new Smashbox liner/lash overlay (dimensions 1.5cm diameter x 10.5cm length) in lovely black box ( length 24cm x width 16.5 cm x depth 5.5 cm).*

What a joke. Tell me, why cannot Smashbox/QVC put the liner in a very small Jiffy bag?

Suppose that it could have been worse: Decleor would have stuffed the box with bl***y polystyrene bits. At least, with Smashbox, I can recycle the brown paper and cardboard!

OK, rant over.:whew:

Jan

* in old money: dimensions of liner 5/8" x 4 1/8"
" box 9 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 2 1/4"

Hope you're feeling better for that! I know the feeling tho..my Perfect Formula nail stuff, in a box 3.3/4" x 2.3/4" came to me in a box about 11 x 8" (I'm too old to do metric!):grin: but thankfully, like you, no polystyrene chunks, just screwed up paper!

Latest posts

Back