'Wen' does Marverine Cole 'cleanse' her full lace unit?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
JR mentioning that Marv is a fan of Wen products.

I confess to being a little confused. Sure, I think Marv is looking great these days, I also notice she has had installed a new, longer, lace unit or weave. (wig)

Maybe as it is human hair, maybe it would benefit from the Wen, but, in all honesty, Marverine endorsing Wen, is a little like false eyelash wearing lady promoting mascara.

Anybody can have a beautiful head of hair, if they choose to have a custom fit lace unit, if they are not naturally blessed or their natural hair is of a disliked texture. Marverine shouldn't use her silky remy (smooth cuticle) unit to promote Wen

Maybe as it is human hair, maybe it would benefit from the Wen, but, in all honesty, Marverine endorsing Wen, is a little like false eyelash wearing lady promoting mascara.
Of course QVC wouldn't permit such dishonesty. Oh hang on a minute, looking back at the Natalia incident maybe they would. :mysmilie_19:

Of course QVC wouldn't permit such dishonesty. Oh hang on a minute, looking back at the Natalia incident maybe they would. :mysmilie_19:

Natalia incident? Isnt she the woman who sells eyelash grower aka 'almond oil in a tube' ??

Natalia incident? Isnt she the woman who sells eyelash grower aka 'almond oil in a tube' ??

Yes that's her. At one point whilst she was appearing on QVC as the Revitalash guest she actually had lash inserts, she openly admitted it on air later!

Even if Marv washed real hair wigs in WEN surely that's no comparison to real hair growing on a head? I like Marv's new hair, she just needs new chat and some new eye manoeuvers.

CC

I just can't have her on at all. I usually mute most of them but I can't even get any respite with her. The exaggerated facial expressions and terrible presentation skills is a total no no for me.

I often wonder where they get some of these 'presenters' from - at least the one's we have never laid eyes on before. A few we know from the channel job hopping they do, but some, like Marverine are totally rubbish at presenting, so where did they learn their ahem, skills from ?

Kathy Taylor was a long ago athlete,, and then went into tv on the travel shows etc, and Alison Keenan presented a magazine type programme with her ex, but in the main, the likes of Clare, Jill, Jilly, Julia, Catherine, are all ex show girls who somehow got lucky and ended up on the tele.

Marverines weaves, Natalie's lash inserts, presenters having facial work done and presenting anti ageing stuff, so much fakery.......

Latest posts

Back