Well done qvc!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Never thought I would be saying this - no, not gone senile, not been drinking, not delirious either.

Going back to the saga of the Dennis Basso TSV which I returned for an exchange and which was refunded etc etc. I was so angry I wrote to the CEO and got an immeidate email back in reply offering to let me have it again at the TSV price and in easy pays. Meanwhile I had purchased a Centigrade jacket to replace it. When that arrived, it was just the shoddiest thing I have ever seen and did not fit, although I had another coat from them in the same size which fitted well. it also had very rough edging on the inside of the cuff which was quite painful.

So I sent an email back saying how awful this jacket was. Meantime I got out the quilted coat I had from them last year to find some of the black stitching had gone white and the zip would not work. explained all this to CEO's office. Upshot is they are refunding the Centigrade jacket AND last year's coat and putting £25 credit on my account,

I simply could not ask for better than that!:grin::grin::grin:

Never thought I would be saying this - no, not gone senile, not been drinking, not delirious either.

Going back to the saga of the Dennis Basso TSV which I returned for an exchange and which was refunded etc etc. I was so angry I wrote to the CEO and got an immeidate email back in reply offering to let me have it again at the TSV price and in easy pays. Meanwhile I had purchased a Centigrade jacket to replace it. When that arrived, it was just the shoddiest thing I have ever seen and did not fit, although I had another coat from them in the same size which fitted well. it also had very rough edging on the inside of the cuff which was quite painful.

So I sent an email back saying how awful this jacket was. Meantime I got out the quilted coat I had from them last year to find some of the black stitching had gone white and the zip would not work. explained all this to CEO's office. Upshot is they are refunding the Centigrade jacket AND last year's coat and putting £25 credit on my account,

I simply could not ask for better than that!:grin::grin::grin:

Was that the last Centigrade TSV ? I had it on waitlist, but when my friend received hers and said how awful it was I cancelled the order.

Was that the last Centigrade TSV ? I had it on waitlist, but when my friend received hers and said how awful it was I cancelled the order.
Don't think it was TSV - christmas special or something for about £36. should have known better!

if i have any problem with qvc i now email direct every time to the ceo office and they are fantastic at responding and in favour of the customer not themselves

Latest posts

Back