Welcome to QVC new seasons "fashion"...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki

Registered Shopper
http://www.qvcuk.com/Purrfection.content.html?cm_mmc=Email-_-March-_-Spring_trends-_-Purrfection

Now I'm speechless!!

Except where the heck is the leopard figure hugging top as worn on the model on the covering shot??? Open up the link and voila...Nothing remotely like it on offer lol!

(& if that £87 mismatched dress pictured in the link & that Jilly was wearing a while back is limited in size 10 already after this latest marketing buzz from Q all I can say fellow forumites is "HANDS OFF PLEASE, IT'S MINE" !! Now that IS funny)! :mysmilie_61:

Any other pics of any of Q's new season fashion to give us a giggle please post, ta x.

Last edited:
Now... I feel like I should bow my head for this confession, but here goes...

I've got a soft spot for a bit of animal print.. I actually like some of those tops... so, thanks for linking to the page :tongue:.

PS: Does anyone recognise the dress in the middle - the ziggy zag one? I really like it but can't find it anywhere on the site. Here's the link...

http://www.qvcuk.com/Spring+Dresses...41_est_effective_price%7c1&pageSize=96&sort=Y

Last edited:
Now... I feel like I should bow my head for this confession, but here goes...

I've got a soft spot for a bit of animal print.. I actually like some of those tops... so, thanks for linking to the page :tongue:.

PS: Does anyone recognise the dress in the middle - the ziggy zag one? I really like it but can't find it anywhere on the site. Here's the link...

http://www.qvcuk.com/Spring+Dresses...41_est_effective_price%7c1&pageSize=96&sort=Y

Sorry Tiddly, I don't recognise it. You could always call Q customer services, they should have the details :)

Ah ha, ta Tinks, but I still can't see where it is, unless the model is using that good ol' staple, (pardon the pun), staples/bulldog clips to make it look completely different to the real thing lol. Nope had a look and the one I thought it coluld be has longer sleeves & not available in that colour. :thinking:
Flippin typical, the one thing that I tought Q had that was half decent isn't actually in the link that proceeds it. (Sorry to all those who like Q fashion, don't want to offend, it's just not me).

Last edited:
I have an animal print top that's lovely with black trousers/jeans and I have a tunic which I wear with black leggings and boots. They look nice and I don't think they look dated either.

It's alright Tiddly I like animal print too.

Nikki I've got a dress very similar to that but its more of a creamy background print with 3/4 length sleeves but I've had it for ages. It was from Debenhams.

I do not understand why QVC have SUCH an obsession about animal print....I never see this excess in any high street store..............

I have nothing against the odd bit of animal print. Like I say, I liked the fitted top/dress on the cover of the promo. Couldn't actually find it once the link was opened but hey ho, just wish Q would make it easier to buy what they actually advertise on the front page.

They can go a bit OTT with it tho. Still can't get over that sack of spuds awful dress for £87 plus p&p!! Shocking!

Call me a cynic, but the Purrrrfect range is probably the bright idea of someone around the conference table trying to impress the boss, who has given out the instruction..... "Ok, you GUYS (aaaaagh) the topic for today is....... dreaming up another 'theme' show.

They've done the "shopping in New York" to death, "fabulous at 40" is no longer fabulous, and "gems from the sea" is the same old pearl and MOP thats gathering dust in the warehouse.

I too like a little bit of animal print but Q goes OTT - every time something does well they do it to death, it all snacks of desperation me thinks.

Does Q operate in a big of a vacuum as Rainbowdottie says you don't see it to this extent all over the DHS.

Brissles - it's more likely to start with 'we've a warehouse full of animal print carp, now who can think up a themed event to get rid?' lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back