Welcome Back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Rather missed having access to the page and having a little peak at all the info and snippets of information!

Me too! Do we know what happened? :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes isnt it strange how much you look forward to seeing all the messages and
catching up on whats been happening:smirk:

Wasn't that hideous? And now my right arms been sewn back on I'd just like to say I missed you all!:hi:

Contingency plan required! - perhaps a generic Facebook or Twitter account :)happy:) which could be used in times of emergency as a rallying point - bit like Trooping the Colour?

Last night I had to watch Football! :eek: because this site was down.
Normally Himself is up in the turret so I can watch what I like.
I popped into Digital Spy and they are still fighting like cat & dog so it was back to ..... that game

Today Wimbledon started so I was OK :giggle:

I was at such a loss I didn't put tank on for showers and my DD came in, aghast, "Mum, no water, it's half ten!" "Yes!" I said, "The forum's down!" :sad: :sad: :sad:

Ha ha strange thing is I thought I only dipped in and out. Looks like I check out threads and comments a lot more than I thought I did. Really missed it!

Contingency plan required! - perhaps a generic Facebook or Twitter account :)happy:) which could be used in times of emergency as a rallying point - bit like Trooping the Colour?

Great idea! Who's gonna set it up? :screwy:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I think it does highlight though that Graham does an amazing job keeping the forum running and downtime is very rare :)

PJ

Latest posts

Back