Weird fish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I notice this is coming to QVC.

Don't know anything about the brand,other than my DH had a couple of T shirts a few years back and they were great quality,and quite expensive too,even back then.

Didn't know they did womens clothes.....a few bits on ebay,just look like another trespass type brand......although the pics on QVC seem a bit more feminine....bit Joe Browns-esque.

Looking forward to seeing the brand...............although no money to spend!

i agree that they look great and not the usual run of the mill Q fashion. the new bags look interesting too

From memory the brand is like Joe Browns (excellent) and also Fat Face/ Animal. Finally we have something for the younger/young at heart market. Bet its expensive though.

I've got a zip up top which is really warm but it takes absolutely ages to dry after washing and it would undoubtedly shrink if put in the tumble dryer. I got mine from Boundary Mill Stores for £29, a bargain.

I've got a zip up top which is really warm but it takes absolutely ages to dry after washing and it would undoubtedly shrink if put in the tumble dryer. I got mine from Boundary Mill Stores for £29, a bargain.

Fancy a ride there haven't been in ages, since having a revamp upstairs need a few things homewise.
Have they still got the big extension building with home stuff in?

Quite annoyed that they are selling Weird Fish as I have just purchased a couple of sweatshirts in their famous macaroni style, one for me and one for my daughter. They are brilliant quality, but pricey for sweatshirts. Much more expensive than Trespass. If it goes on QVC I think more people will buy them and they will become a bit naff.

Oooh! I love the Weird Fish macaroni stuff, it's really good quality and they do some nice colours. I will watch out for it :clapping:

Quite annoyed that they are selling Weird Fish as I have just purchased a couple of sweatshirts in their famous macaroni style, one for me and one for my daughter. They are brilliant quality, but pricey for sweatshirts. Much more expensive than Trespass. If it goes on QVC I think more people will buy them and they will become a bit naff.

Weird Fish are already selling in discount stores so the fashion police would have dictated they were naff ages ago. I wouldn't worry about it, if you like them, wear them. That's all that matters.

Yes they do a great range of Weird Fish at the Boundary Mills stores near us. I think it is a great leisure wear range and I have three of four jumpers and fleecy things. I like their 'loopy' styles, I think it is called spaghetti or something. The prices at BMs are really good too

Oooh! I love the Weird Fish macaroni stuff, it's really good quality and they do some nice colours. I will watch out for it :clapping:

Should have read all posts first P-A-L. Typical me calling it spaghetti (although I thought it might be called noodle.

And pants to the fashion police. I love their stuff and it comes in some lovely colours

Fancy a ride there haven't been in ages, since having a revamp upstairs need a few things homewise.
Have they still got the big extension building with home stuff in?

It's moved now to one massive store just as you come off the motorway at Colne. Clothes are downstairs and home is upstairs. The cafe and restaurant are upstairs too.

bou_homepic.jpg

It's moved now to one massive store just as you come off the motorway at Colne. Clothes are downstairs and home is upstairs. The cafe and restaurant are upstairs too.

bou_homepic.jpg

Thanks so much for that Bensmum, (also a mother to a Ben - yellow lab lol)
Wow must check out their web site, looks massive now and book a trip.

I love their Macaroni fleeces and jumpers. There is a store in Brighton's North Lanes that sells some of the range and prices are a lot cheaper. I paid around £30 for the ones I have. The items QVC sell are not what I was expecting though. I thought WF only did the jumpers and fleeces and similar things,not dresses and camis. There are already enough of those on QVC so I had hoped for something a bit different.

Does this range come up true to size (i.e. if I order anything in a 10 or 12 is it a standard fit) as we all know that such information can be a bit hit-and-miss with QVC?!

Love it.....Julia is modelling one of the dresses and the male guest presenter announced "we've put elastication, etc. in this". You could tell from Julia's expression she was thinking "I wish you hadn't said that"!!

Latest posts

Back