Web site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
:headbang: I really wish qvc would sort out thier website. Whoever they are paying to administer it needs sacking.
Today on the front page we have Birthday weekend prieview which actually takes you to a beauty weekend offers, i can be almost 100% sure that any night when there is a much anticipated TSV it will crash, the my account section is appalling and the navigation is a real pain. When you compare it to other sites it just looks like it is put together by a bunch of amateur web designers in thier bedroom.
Given the vast amount of money they are making they could do somethimg about it.

All I can get is the homepage. I cannot get into any of the sections/departments. I don't know what is going on.

I used to be very impressed with their website, that was 10 years ago. Now it is full of gremlins and I get bored and can not be bothered. Do they not realize that people have busy lives and are not prepared to waste time manually typing in no's to get item details for instance? I usually give up and end up with Amazon or elsewhere, which have much better website designs, and furthermore: WORK!

totally agree, what with their crap cookies situation meaning that unless you close down your browser you can't always order. Coupled with search facility being totally pants, it makes me mad. Other sites are far superior to QVC's. I rang CS today about the 4 pay offers and was told to reboot my computer, as it was showing correctly at their end!Someone above me on this thread had this problem early this morning, so why did it take so long to sort out?

Yep last weekend everytime i tried to list all the yankee candle items in one go, rather than go through page after page, it just defaulted across to birthday weekend prices for beauty items. painful to say the least ..

it is rubbish, they need to sort it out. My Amazon is so easy to navigate and search through. I wish QVC could find a way to indicate when you have bought an item on easy pay, I am fed up of writing it in a notebook, seems a bit prehistoric in this technological age.

I still can't get the site to work properly under Chrome - that's been since last weekend. I emailed CS and got a reply asking me to send screen captures. Have been away so haven't been able to do that.

But hey! They're supposed to test all browsers / versions every time they make an upgrade to the software. Or rather, very other organisation for whom I've provided consultancy has done so...

The Q site is a long way behind many other commercial online presences, I'm afraid.

Latest posts

Back