Vionic tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
They will need to be medically effective, and extremely comfortable, because they sure are ugly looking shoes!

FMT Technology? Foot, Mouth and Teeth or:

FMT technology (Fluorescence Molecular Tomography) provides non-invasive, whole body, deep tissue imaging in small animal models to generate 3D, information-rich results. These systems are used for research in oncology as well as inflammatory, pulmonary, cardiovascular and skeletal disease. Biological targets and pathways can be monitored and quantified in real time - giving a deeper understanding of the biology underlying disease mechanisms and therapeutic response.

Wow, all that in a pair of slippers!

I don't care how comfortable these are meant to be I wouldn't wear them very ugly IMO.
Lynn

No I would not wear these even in the house, another TSV that I won't be staying up for.

When I injure my foot and ankle a couple of years ago I bought a pair of Mary Jane type trainer shoes from Clarks as they were the only shoes I could get on my feet. They are not a style I would normally buy but I have to say I have worn them with jeans or joggers in the house or going for walks as they are so comfy. I would not buy these clog things as for me shoes with no back support are not safe to walk in especially someone with foot problems.

Not only are they very unattractive to look at but I have brought far better value on the dreaded HS.
As someone who suffers with her feet I know the "value" of a good fitting pair of shoes and these just don't hit the mark, and as Bettyboo has already said having no back is a big NO NO for me and many others with foot and balance problems.
I have just had a quick look at the other styles Q are offering and they don't seem to be any better and VERY over priced in my ever so humble opinion.

:blush: I must be in a minority as I quite like the look of them (although NOT in the pewter or brown colour!). However, I'm not buying them :tongue:

Also, why are they are showing in the 'before and after' shots, different feet? :taphead:

:flower:

When I injure my foot and ankle a couple of years ago I bought a pair of Mary Jane type trainer shoes from Clarks as they were the only shoes I could get on my feet. They are not a style I would normally buy but I have to say I have worn them with jeans or joggers in the house or going for walks as they are so comfy. I would not buy these clog things as for me shoes with no back support are not safe to walk in especially someone with foot problems.
I, too, injured the ball of my foot, my big toe joint and my ankle a few years ago and can no longer wear high heels unless they are wedges with lots of under-foot support. I have found that, since wearing some orthotic supports, Birkenstocks and also Skechers to exercise the joints, my flexibility has improved a lot. When you've had so much discomfort with your feet, you eventually get to the stage when comfort is more important than beauty. I'd happily wear shoes like this - I can soon switch to more beautiful, less sensible, shoes when I go out but, since I work from home much of the time, shoes like these are brilliant. I wish things were different, but ten years on from my accident, that isn't going to happen!

I don't mind them! I wear heels all week at work, but would quite like a red pair of these for my long dog walks....hmm

i wear crocs indoors and in my garden,i wear my birkenstocks everywhere....i dont mind the red,like the idea behind them of aligning - but do think they one step too ugly for me

Wonder, with it being a premiere range, if the Q had a modest stock level, as they do seem to be selling quite quickly. Does anyone know how the sizes fit? I go down a size in Birkis, and these look as if the same could apply.

Not only are they very unattractive to look at but I have brought far better value on the dreaded HS.
As someone who suffers with her feet I know the "value" of a good fitting pair of shoes and these just don't hit the mark, and as Bettyboo has already said having no back is a big NO NO for me and many others with foot and balance problems.
I have just had a quick look at the other styles Q are offering and they don't seem to be any better and VERY over priced in my ever so humble opinion.
Hi Madmax can you please tell me what the dreaded HS is as I am all for a bargain. lol

Well I've ordered them! I am desperate enough to not care how they look. For me not having a back section is a bonus because my ankles can be sore from anything at the back. My problem is knees not feet but is affected by the foot position, so not having a back is ok for me. I am thinking of them for round the house, normally I wear crocs in the house so not sure these will look worse! I don't have high hopes for them though, sure I'll end up returning them! I've had major knee problems since I was 25 so sadly what should have been my days of wearing glamorous shoes were cut short. The surgeon I've seen has told me to always wear arch support and it can be hard to find shoes that will take insoles, I think maybe that is why these have sold, modest stock perhaps but also people who need arch support and can't find shoes for insoles.

Latest posts

Back