ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
View Quest Blighty Portable DAB/FM Radio with Headphones

QVC Price: £48.50
One Time Only Price :£39.96
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/View-Quest-Bli...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-506763

The View Quest Blighty Portable DAB/FM Radio features a powerful built-in lithium battery giving up to 10 hours run time, an easy-read LCD screen, and 10 preset options so you can save your favourite channels, while the DAB, DAB+ and FM radio reception meaning you can listen to stations in the UK, Europe and Worldwide through either digital or traditional analogue services. Complete with headphones and both practical and portable, listen to your favourite tunes and shows wherever you are with this tactile and easy-to-use radio.

High quality anodised aluminium finish
Built-in lithium-ion battery
Run time: up to 10 hours
Auto scan for both DAB & FM
1.6" LCD screen with auto dimmer
Radio (l x w x d): 90mm x 55mm x 16mm

Contains:
1 x Blighty Portable DAB/FM Radio
1 x headphones

Input/output:
1 x headphone jack
1 x Micro USB Port (charge only)

All measurements are approximate

I was interested in this, until I saw it was being fronted by a 'generic' guest, Gabrielle, who comes on with gadgets, and the like. It would have been more appropriate, and would benefit sales, if a tech guest presented it.

PHP:
My Roberts radio is similar to this. I think its 13 years old and still going strong. Doesn't have DAB of course but for my listening preferences FM/AM does the trick. Its battery too, which quite frankly gets my vote every time for this kind of device.

IF I was going to replace it I wouldn't bother with DAB and I'd go for this. http://www.go-electrical.co.uk/robe...o-white.html?gclid=CLCJkanR1sYCFS3ItAod0UkMSA. Cheaper, less faff and likely to last for 19 years plus.

Stratto. I am moving house shortly and would like to have radio/music all round the house. I am thinking that a couple of Bose wireless speakers connected to some kind of central internet system would be the solution. Any suggestions?
I also need a new radio alarm with a remote as my current one which is fm only is crackling very badly probably because it is so old at around 20 years

There are many systems around, but all the Bose systems I've looked at are lacking something.

I have the Bose Soundtouch system, it connects via the internet, and to an Apple device via Airplay, but it doesn't have Bluetooth, a huge omission IMO.

I have Bose Bluetooth speakers, but they won't connect to the Bose system.

I have another Bose wave system, but this won't connect to the other one.

All the other makers seem to make complete systems which are compatible with each other, unlike Bose.

There is a well known make that was one of the first systems, but I can't remember the name at the moment. But it is even more expensive than Bose!

Latest posts

Back