Urine Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see him with Julia Roberts, flogging his jewellery today?
Was he annoying or what?
Shouting JR down as he ranted on and on about how wonderful, unique, desirable, original...(fill in the spaces yourself)...his stuff was and that it came with a signed photo (urgh!).
He was going on and on about this £600 bracelet and said anyone who bought it could come to his house for tea. Then it sold out. (why?)
Get the kettle on Uri and don't bend the teaspoons!

I think JR was relieved to see the back of him. Annoying little p***k

My dear OH sarcastically asked if I was going to watch it (I declined!) as he knows I can't stand the bloke or his grotty jewellery offerings! The already fairly weird Mr. Geller is definitely getting weirder (if that's possible!) & is rapidly approaching a few spoons short of a full canteen if you ask me! :25:

My dear OH sarcastically asked if I was going to watch it (I declined!) as he knows I can't stand the bloke or his grotty jewellery offerings! The already fairly weird Mr. Geller is definitely getting weirder (if that's possible!) & is rapidly approaching a few spoons short of a full canteen if you ask me! :25:

you guys are SO funny, and accurate!
hope he reads this.

Urine
giggle_gif.gif

I saw the show yesterday morning with Debbie ......... he invited one t-caller to his house .... the t-caller was well excited!!!

I can't watch him...he is creepy and has an evil look about his eyes!

I certainly wouln't like to be alone with him...more Gori Killer than Uri Geller in my over active imagination!

I can't watch him...he is creepy and has an evil look about his eyes!

I certainly wouln't like to be alone with him...more Gori Killer than Uri Geller in my over active imagination!

yesterday was the first time I'd seen him on & I only saw the morning one when he was on with Debbie ....... it was all a bit strange!!

Presumably his things sell well enough, otherwise he wouldn't be on so regularly? Somewhere out there is a market for rock crystals and serpents, and a belief that strange forces will be at work when you wear them. It's kind of like the Dark Side of Kirk's Folly...

I adored the mens Stainless Steel Pyramid Watch, even went to order buy Q Cut kept saying leather so didn't take the risk.

I watched a bit of the show and was he annoying Julia or what! It was so funny, she said to him 'I have done this a few times before you know'. He is a strange bloke and I was looking in with the full knowledge I wasn't going to buy anything but I have to say I did quite like one of the little rock crystal rings - however I think they are overpriced.

I adored the mens Stainless Steel Pyramid Watch, even went to order buy Q Cut kept saying leather so didn't take the risk.

I saw that watch on the website and thought it was really nice in the stainless steel, but then I saw Urine's name dribbled all over the front of it. Put me right off. If you want a classy watch check out Cartier's new Ballon Bleu...
Nahh...don't. I bet it costs shedloads >sniff!<:17:

:33: now why does it not suprise me that Urine Yellow invites random strangers to his house for a :44: yeah right

I find him a nasty little exploitative fraud. Would not be in the least upset if I never saw him again.
But I must say I was surprised at how nice his jewellery is - not that I've ordered, but once I got one by mistake (one of QVC's legendary wrong item sent mistakes). Very pretty and well made, it was a big marquise rock crystal in yellow gold. If it had been white metal I'd have been tempted to keep it! Saying that, I think it was selling for around £60, which is pricey.

Latest posts

Back