Update on the dreaded High St.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Watched a bit of the Piggy last night with IT expert Janice

She took a trip to the High St. earlier in the day and yes, you've guessed it, it was a nightmare :nod:......more so than usual, coming up to Christmas and she said everything was being picked over and falling on the floor, getting broken and oh, everything was a right mess by the sounds of it :wonder: I didn't think people were out in force till a bit nearer the day but what do I know? Anyway, she put the willies up me a bit but nothing compared to what Ellis said next...........that there are GERMS on the High St. :mysmilie_466:

:confused2:

Anyway, she put the willies up me a bit but nothing compared to what Ellis said next...........that there are GERMS on the High St. :mysmilie_466:

Well, I never knew that! Which germs I wonder? Maybe Daverrhea or Stephticemia.....................:giggle:

lololol! These presenters are unreal!

It's just like those JML or night shopping adverts where the people in them are so unbelievably clumsy they just need the gadget being peddled so they won't act so retarded in future...

Last time I looked, the High St sold more than 8 products and the sales assistant didn't prattle on for an hour about each one.

Last time I looked, the High St sold more than 8 products and the sales assistant didn't prattle on for an hour about each one.

Awesome post!! You have just summed up IW in once sentance!!

Fecking hell, they truly talk sh!t!!!

Rich

For the most part of the year they're banging on about how bad it is to buy beauty products in the supermarket, which has now extended to food! They obviously realise that you can't do your big xmas food shop with them, so instead...it's the dreaded High Street/shopping mall that we all must avoid. Think of the money you'll save on parking/bus fares...you can forget that straight away, cause that's your p&p and a little bit more. Of course there's the crowds and the queuing, you can save that for when you're queuing up in the post office on your day off, or in your lunch hour to get your parcel, oh and the bus/cab fare home if it's too awkward to carry. But the germs, that's what swayed it for me...I'm gonna do all my shopping online, in fact I may phone work and tell them there's too many germs so I'll be staying at home for the winter. Now let's sanitise my computer keyboard...I've got a lot of shopping to do!

She took a trip to the High St. earlier in the day and yes, you've guessed it, it was a nightmare :nod:......more so than usual, coming up to Christmas and she said everything was being picked over and falling on the floor, getting broken and oh, everything was a right mess by the sounds of it :wonder: I didn't think people were out in force till a bit nearer the day but what do I know? Anyway, she put the willies up me a bit but nothing compared to what Ellis said next...........that there are GERMS on the High St. :mysmilie_466:

I think I said as you come towards christmas things start getting mad and that after visiting the high street that day I thought the mad run up to christmas had begun. (my opinion not everyones)
Sorry if I put the willies up you Mommabear.....you could always watch something else until I have gone.

I think I said as you come towards christmas things start getting mad and that after visiting the high street that day I thought the mad run up to christmas had begun. (my opinion not everyones)
Sorry if I put the willies up you Mommabear.....you could always watch something else until I have gone.

No need to apologise :hi:.....I was only watching cos there was nothing else on :emo:

so the post man who brings the stuff from idw(if u should order any) does not have germs then oh and there are no germs at idw yeah right i ave heard some c---p come out of presenters mouths but have to say that's the best yet .

I hardly ever visit the high street these days.

Almost all my groceries shopping is done on the supermarket online websites.

Other purchases, I use ebay, Amazon and independent website stores. The prices are often cheaper (Sit Up Channels, excepted. I don't buy from them because of the extortionate P&P and phone call charges). For me, most of all, it's greener! I only buy what I need and I'm not spending money on petrol. :sun:

Latest posts

Back