Turbie Twist Set of 4 Hair Towels

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep! I've seen them in Savers for a quid too.

The black ones are good if you dye your hair!

I saw a presentation of these in this hour

Turbie Twist Set of 4 Hair Towels

QVC Price:

£19.50

P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=400080&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Just to let anyone know who may be interested that I saw similar plain ones in both the pond shop and the 99 p shop

:mysmilie_859: The picture this conjures up made me laugh!

On a serious note you could buy four of these in any good around-a-pound shop for the price of QVC's postage!

Excellent tip Akimbo, thanks! Will grab some when I can remember where I saw them.....I think it may have been Home Bargains. I hope not many get conned into buying the Q ones :mysmilie_10:

I must admit I have bought from the pound shop before and the loop or button always comes off. I have now purchased from Primarni. £1.50 and they have a variety of designs and are excellent for keeping your hair all in one place.

their price is scandalous, they're only bits of fabric with one seam, probably machined in 2 seconds by poor women in a Bangladeshi sweatshop who are paid £1 per 1000 items.

I love my turbies (Dunelm Mill years ago) even though they have gone grey now. They are a great invention. I also put one on if I've got a deep conditioning treatment on my hair, the turbie ls less sweaty than the plastic bag they use at the hairdressers.

I saw the woman doing the demo. She said her ones were pure cotton and would last years, they were also thicker than the cheap copies you can get. Oh and the original which everyone copied.

I got one once off Avon really cheap. One it was made to fit the head of a baby, even with the elastic, bits of fluffy stuff kept coming off it. I'll stick with my Aquis micro hair towel, which cost £12.99 in SpaceNK last century and still going strong so more than paid for its self. The fabric does not feel like the microfibre ones you see now.

Donna we're fast turning into hair care twins! I have the Aquis hair towel too, bought at Beals in Worthing in the sale (when it was Bentalls) donkey's years ago! I keep thinking I should buy a spare in case this falls apart but I really don't think it'll ever happen!

Donna we're fast turning into hair care twins! I have the Aquis hair towel too, bought at Beals in Worthing in the sale (when it was Bentalls) donkey's years ago! I keep thinking I should buy a spare in case this falls apart but I really don't think it'll ever happen!

I see Amazon sell them and the reviews there are v.good too.

Get thee to TKMaxx, I found a purple one for £5.99 and its the original Aquis brand too. They pop up now and then. I got very excited when I found it, friends could not understand my joy at finding this weird towel.:mysmilie_13:

Now you mention it I got a big flat Aquis hair towel from TK which I take on holiday which I'd completely forgotten about! My goodness I'm a hopeless case of consumerism gone mad! My original one is an aquis hair turban like the turbie towel shape.

Crikey Donna we'll need those all-important DNA results on Jeremy Kyle at this rate to check whether we're secret half sisters! Spooky!

I have a micro fibre camping towel for my hair. It isn't that bobbly material, it is very smooth, thin and light but by heck it just soaks up the water from my hair.

I was considering ordering these from Q but was in Wilkinsons the other day and they do the same thing in their own brand and it was £1 so I thought I'd give it a try and it's great.
Just thought I'd share in case people prefer a slightly cheaper option.

Now you mention it I got a big flat Aquis hair towel from TK which I take on holiday which I'd completely forgotten about! My goodness I'm a hopeless case of consumerism gone mad! My original one is an aquis hair turban like the turbie towel shape.

Crikey Donna we'll need those all-important DNA results on Jeremy Kyle at this rate to check whether we're secret half sisters! Spooky!

My Dad was in the navy for years, was yours??????:mysmilie_17:

I mean he told my Mum he was in South Africa etc.

Latest posts

Back