Tua Tre'nd Has anyone tried it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
I am thinking of investing/wasting my Christmas money on this little gadget, but at £186+ it is, as they say on QVC, a considered purchase. It gets 5* reviews online and I'm hoping it may be what my 'wrong side of 45' face needs as skincare alone is no longer enough. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has tried it or the similar Tua Viso.:mysmilie_687:

Don't know about the Tuo Trend but I have a Tuo Viso. It does work but you need to use it for 30mins EVERY day to see results. I gave up cos' it was too time consuming. If you are worried about your jawline then I'd go onto Rosemary Connelly's site and look at the Facial Flex Ultra. You pop it in your mouth and 'workout' for 2 mins twice a day. It comes with resistance bands. I use the extra strong ones. It has totally remodelled my face. No double chin at all. If you squint your lower lids it gets rid of eyebags too. Costs about 40 quid but is brilliant.

Never tried that but I have a Nuface which is amazing ... if you use it regularly (I've gotten a bit lazy with it lately).

Latest posts

Back