TSV Clarks Boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like these but they not saying anything about the width, and there's no info on the website - annoying, I need to add an orthotic.

Do they ever give a width? only that it is a D fitting (standard)

Have just seen they are advertising New Today Kendra Apple (106534) for 74.00 and 5.95 P &P YET on Clarks on site it is 59.99 with FREE P & P?

Last edited:
OMG, now they are showing the Azizi Isla (106537) for 58.00 with 4.95 P & P and in Clarks they are (chocolate colour) 29.99!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think we're going to have the presenters asking us to go to Clark's website to compare prices today.
So much for Q buying power.

I cant understand why anyone would be buying boots todays when all you have to do is wait for the sales and they will be reduced everywhere! Stupid TSV!!

well I bought my new boots of the clarks website were the sale has started, another loss for QVC

Well I bought some trainers/walking shoes in the Clarks sale on Saturday night and they arrived today. Very impressed, and always buy my shoes from Clarks if possible, my feet love them.

I walked past Clarks shop in town today and they had racks of boots in the sale and at some really good prices. No p and P and you can try them on. I didn`t buy any because I don`t need any, bought a knitted dress instead, not that I needed a dress either lol. Then ordered another dress from Planet website for a 60th birthday party early next year, was £99, reduced to £39 on the website then another 10% discount at checkout.

In desperate need of a smart /casual pair of black boots earlier this week, found myself in our local Clarks for the first time.
Got a lovely pair with a small wedge sole and buckle detail in the sale for same price as the TSV.
And adding the cherry to the cake I can get my normal size 8 trotters into a 7 1/2, so well happy :)
I shall return. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't interested in this TSV. I recently bought 3 pairs of ankle boots from Pavers. They are made of the softest leather and very, very comfortable. Great prices and free P&P on orders over £40. In any case their P&P is capped at £2.99

Latest posts

Back