Trinny has bought some weight lifting materials

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Heartily sick of seeing this ad now.

I think Trinny and Susanna are both lying through their teeth about being QVC shoppers. Trinny has allegedly bought some weight lifting materials, she demonstrates this by not being totally sure what to say and flexing her arms unconvincingly. Whatever she has bought is not working, muscles like knots in cotton.

Susanna has bought four TVs. She's so sure of this she demonstrates how many that is by showing five fingers (well, four fingers and a thumb, but you get my drift).

Lulu buys all the other skincare so she can test it to see if it's as good as her own. In reality she's laughing on the other side of her wizened old fizzog down to Harley Street.

Barrowman, Barrowman, does whatever a barrow can, apparently lives in the QVC warehouse (I think he may buy the Kim n Co for himself)

Bruno Tonioli. I rest my case.

Guilty as charged m'lud. Now scrap this advert. It's unconvincing and annoying.

Makes me laugh when Julia says about where does she start with all the items shes bought , umm hello name one thing it cant be that hard , and i mean something shes actually bought not been given. Gd job the advert was made a while ago otherwise her book would have been in her hand.

Heartily sick of seeing this ad now.I think Trinny and Susanna are both lying through their teeth about being QVC shoppers. Trinny has allegedly bought some weight lifting materials, she demonstrates this by not being totally sure what to say and flexing her arms unconvincingly. Whatever she has bought is not working, muscles like knots in cotton.Susanna has bought four TVs. She's so sure of this she demonstrates how many that is by showing five fingers (well, four fingers and a thumb, but you get my drift).Lulu buys all the other skincare so she can test it to see if it's as good as her own. In reality she's laughing on the other side of her wizened old fizzog down to Harley Street.Barrowman, Barrowman, does whatever a barrow can, apparently lives in the QVC warehouse (I think he may buy the Kim n Co for himself) Bruno Tonioli. I rest my case.Guilty as charged m'lud. Now scrap this advert. It's unconvincing and annoying.
But even if they were all telling the truth what difference would it make to us what they buy? I buy what I like/need not because something has some so called celebrity endorsement ...

Lulu buys all the skincare to see if it's as good as hers or not as good as hers. Am I the only one shouting that most of it's a whole heap better than hers? I agree that it's all very unconvincing - but quite funny. They can pose and postulate all they like but I'm not parting with my cash until I'm good and ready.

I think whoever decided that advert should get broadcast,, should see a physicatrist (spelt wrong but i've been up from 5.30 and don't care) :)

I could have done a better job, in fact anyone could have done a better advert. Stupid, silly, senseless

Aw Barkly, you're close. Once you've watched ILoveLucy and heard how DesiArnaz mispronounces it, it stays with you for life. Phys-a-key-a-trist. And "Lucy, joo got sum 'splainin' to do!" x Snarly

Makes me laugh when Julia says about where does she start with all the items shes bought , umm hello name one thing it cant be that hard , and i mean something shes actually bought not been given. Gd job the advert was made a while ago otherwise her book would have been in her hand.
Doesn't she say "What haven't I bought?". My immediate thought was that she didn't by the Him skin care that Daniel wanted on Saturday, because she gave John Barrowman a copy of the book and took a set of the products in exchange!

Latest posts

Back