treat yourself?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Iv probably bought more things today for friends and family than I have any other day, then noticed its called 'treat yourself' day with this theme they are running. smacks of depration to me, they know theycant deliver in time, so are trying anythng to compete with the high street which I belive will still be buy and reveive up to Moday! Peddle power and shop power fights back. Pity QVc cannot take Christmas orders least till today. I have some things to give after Christmas so it suited me. Iv also had the 'qvc bug, does it come through the airwaves?? Is it 72 hour, Im praying Im nearing the end.

Sorry to hear you got the virus. How long you take to recover seems to depend. I'm usually ill for 4 days but it seems to depend on the strain. If you Google norovirus you should see the NHS site that has info about it.

I have to say I have been tempted by the easy pays but resisted! I doubt very much even if they were to take Xmas orders today they would have been able to deliver on time anyway!:mysmilie_61:

Yes didnt want 'hop off to the troots, live after starting presenter shows

48 hours and then you're in the clear tristar, if its a tummy bug. Hope you're feeling better soon x

Iv probably bought more things today for friends and family than I have any other day, then noticed its called 'treat yourself' day with this theme they are running. smacks of depration to me, they know theycant deliver in time, so are trying anythng to compete with the high street which I belive will still be buy and reveive up to Moday! Peddle power and shop power fights back. Pity QVc cannot take Christmas orders least till today. I have some things to give after Christmas so it suited me. Iv also had the 'qvc bug, does it come through the airwaves?? Is it 72 hour, Im praying Im nearing the end.

Sorry to hear that hun, I've got flu, went to doc's on Thurs, still feel rubbish but think I'm feeling better in bursts. Hope you get well very soon! xx

Gotta luv Q's tenacity to get sales, just said about N Nights bedding set that you can buy a set of you've got a summer wedding coming up as a present lol!

I thought the reference to the QVC bug was about Tristar and a shopping addition not the virus - wot an idiot :mysmilie_507:
I hope you're feeling better

Last Sunday to Wednesday I had some sort of bug. Didn't eat for 3days, no vomit or pooh but terrible fever, sweats and want to do anything but curl up and sleep. I think it was punishment for saying people were faking it for a few days off :0/

Last Sunday to Wednesday I had some sort of bug. Didn't eat for 3days, no vomit or pooh but terrible fever, sweats and want to do anything but curl up and sleep. I think it was punishment for saying people were faking it for a few days off :0/
BB my 17yr old son felt sick all day y/day & has just came home early there now from a night out saying he feels dreadful, sick & with a temp, so not like him. Hes definatley ill as he never ate a bite in Pizza Hut & that boy loves his grub!
Hope your feeling better now BB & Get well soon too Tristar

I'm in the poorly camp. Possibly tonsillitis but definitely not flu. Am soldiering on though.

Latest posts

Back